Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Highliner free to good home in N.C./S.C.

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 81K5GUY, Jun 14, 2006.

1. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

A coworker of mine gave me a highliner which is basically a abs plastic headlienr with 4 spots for speakers and a radio .I tried to put it in my 81 but I would have to lose the stock trim around the seatbelts which I think would look really bad.It may fit better on older rigs or maybe a cheyenne if they dont have the trim the sliverado does.It will also work in a truck.Its not in great shape but I figured someone may have a need for it.If you search the site there is a pic on here somewhere of one and if anybody wants to see this one I can snap some.Its all there but has a few holes where the guy drilled through it to mount it in his truck.Like I said free but you gotta come get it.Too akward to ship

Bill

2. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/bzc/0070.html

bout mid ways the page,sure glad I can say I didnt pay $269.00 for this thing.It looks like its all one piece in the pics but its really 3 seperate pieces that get screwed together.Maybe the newer ones are better quality ,theres no telling how old this one is.

3. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

I have been wanting one of those for years but I have no idea when I could pick it up. Let me do some checking.....

You are not coming to the July 14-16 tellico ride are you?

We may need to go visit my wifes family in Charlotte.

4. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

wish I was ,Tellico that is.Just let me know if you want it and I will stash it away and you can pick it up whenever.I guess I could ship it if you want to pay for the ride.My guess would prolly be around $20-30 because of the size.

Bill

5. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

Moving to PMs

6. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

taken ! Thanks Matt!