Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hill 4wheel drive

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLZN4FN, Dec 28, 2000.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Just had a problem with Hill 4wheel drive. My wife ordered a frount shackel kit for my Blazer for Christmas on Dec 6th was told 7 to 10 days for Shipping Well no pakage ever came. Called Chris at Hill 4wheel drive he said they were to busy to handle orders so then he conitude to lie to my wife and said they were on back order and then said they were out of stock He does not have a clue to whats going on.So now as of today he said they will be shiped in the next few days he will be shipping them ground and then told her 2 days last time I looked ground was 7 to 10 days. I hope to hell his products are better than his service. I just thought I would let you all know what im going thru hope you all dont have the same problem.

2. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Had similar issues myself. There product is well worth it. I don't think I would ever do bus. w/them again due to the "runaround" you get but thats just my opinion. Good luck!!

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Ditto, here on the run around. When I did finally receive my
    shackles, one of them looked as if it was dropped on a concrete floor then shipped out. It was obvious that it was damaged BEFORE shipping because they were actually packaged quite well. The black power coat was chipped off and the corner was slightly rolled. Wasn't worth the hassle to return so I just stripped their stickers off and painted them......

4. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

As many problems as everybody has with these aftermarket companies makes me think that I need to start building and selling these things with the add of real customer service like ORD has

I thought I was wrong once,
    but I was mistaken