Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hillary Clinton Expected to Win US Primary Elections

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Jan 21, 2007.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

So its all over the news. She's in and it's on. Comments?

2. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'd vote for her. She would be better than this combo.

kerry_ambiguouslygay.jpg

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah shes an f'n dyke who is married to a POS for buisness reasons only. I could go on but I think you know how I feel about said garbage:D

4. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I'll vote for her most likely.

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

After seeing her on C-Span, I'd vote for the devil himself before Hillary... A lot can happen in 2 years too...

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Both parties are idiots. Why would the Dems run someone as divisive as Hillary??

I'm not ready to get into this crap yet, we have two years until the election and lot's of time for useless hateful rhetoric.

I had a long talk with a certain Mod the other night about how us Americans are incapable of civil discourse in the arena of politics and religion. I'm getting real tired of the whole "if you don't agree with me you must be evil or stupid" type of tactics, what happened to us that we can't bear to have someone disagree with the party line (on either side)?

I remember when everyone I knew agreed on one thing; that all the politicians were full of crap. Now most people think one side is the savior and the other is the devil, they're all the fuggin devil and we're dancing the jig to the tune they play.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well we're in a time full of controversial stuff and people are encouraged to pick a side... I'm sure most people will agree that politicians are in general untrustworthy fools, but you have to pick the best one from your options... We need a leader...

And there are some people who are just plain stupid, and it's okay to call them out when they're trying to act like the greatest thing to hit the Earth... Like Hillary, for example...

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

And they're off...................:doah: :rotfl:

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Precisely. :bow:

On the Hillary Clinton note, she is self serving and doesn't have a problem lying. The only two I've seen so far I would consider are Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. At least those two stated that they were willing to work with people they didn't neccessarily like or agree with in order to get something accomplished.

10. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Obama's waaaaay left-wing for me.... Hillary too, for that matter, no matter how much she tries to shift to "middle of the road" like slick Willy..

May as well put Ted Kennedy in there, *shudder*...

McCain or Gulliano would be my choice at this point, but we'll see what happens...

11. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

This is great news, the Dems will lose for sure now! :haha: :haha: :haha: :p:

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Or; Heaven Forbid, a third party candidate that does not owe both his nuts and first born child to a political party or a bunch of lobbyists. But then again, we're way too hard headed for that. Gotta be a Donkey or an Elephant folks, no way we can consider electing someone who's actually thought their positions through.

13. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Hillary has a lot to answer for..

why it took years for her to comply with the whitewater investigation.

Why she thought it was OK for a first lady to get involved in health care policy - making.. she ws neither elected, nor appointed.. she just anointed herself co - president.. how the f**k is that constitutional?

How she can say she was duped by bush into authorizing the iraq war, when her husband said the exact same things bush said about the exstence of iraqi WMD's, when THEY were in the white house..

Her intelligence is way overrated, her view of the constitution is flawed, and her reliance on the judiciary to make laws is kinda scary too..

If I want a strong intelligent woman in the white house, I'd vote for condi rice, or ann coulter if they were to run.. hillary is neither. To me, hillary is always looking for a parade to get out in front of, so she can act like she's leading the charge..

The democrat party is the stronghold of leftists who don't believe enough in their ideology to move to a place like venezuela and live under it, but are just as happy to ruin our country and impose it on everyone else..

Tom

14. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

I would never vote for her.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The only demo I would consider voting for would be Sam Nunn and last I heard, he's retired...........................................................

If y'all want to consider voting for some of these asshats from the (D) side of the table, you better read up on them a little bit. They are pretty downright mean and nasty and definately don't have this country's best interests as a priority.

As for the Republicans, I'm scared at who they may chose...................

16. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

This would be a very serious problem. The republicans do not have a serious contender for the presidential race.

Plus, Billery, may just be able to swing the woman's vote just enough to make it happen. Just imagine if, most of the women we all know decide that they wanted to see a female president, just for the sake of having a female president. That would get Billery all the normal Demacrat voters, PLUS, all the real feminist voters. Thats all it would take folks!

Not to mention, if the republicans put up some Idiot who can't fight his way out of a wet paper sack. We ultra conservatives, who make even the hardcore Reganites look slow, are gonna be in for a real tough life in the very near future.

17. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

Rush For President!!!!!!!

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Umm no......................................

19. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Would NEVER vote for her...but the big thing is we need a republican president to keep things in balance, otherwise, if they can get organized, the Democrats will start doing a LOT of things that many of us probably don't agree with.

Mitt Romney/Rudy Giuliani '08....while they aren't true conservatives, they can cross sides enough to thoroughly remove the wind from Hillary's sails.

20. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Rush has far too many Personal demons to be considered viable. I for one cannot think of any viable conservative canidates.