Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hillbilly fixes(bailing wire and duct tape)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by POWERMAD, Apr 4, 2002.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Good grief my rig is at the all time high for the get me to next pay day LOL
    I um welded my caps to the yoke so I don't lose the shaft. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    The yoke is wasted and what the hell it don't vibrate, LMAO.
    I have nothing past the mufflers , realy there is just a gaping hole in the end of each one LOL
    But I do have another set of mufflers and tail pipes thanx to Aaron to put on, when I get the money.
    I am in the process of trying to get into another house so I am not spending any money that I don't absolutly have to.
    I do get some strange looks, I wonder if it is the bright orange ear plugs. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. bigmack

bigmack 1/2 ton status

Bailing wire & duct tape, I wouldn't know what to do without both of them. Tailpipes ? What is that. Everytime I would go to the woods I would snag one or both of them on something & jerk them loose from the hangers. I finally got pissed and broke out the sawzall & cut both of them off just behind the mufflers. It was one of the best things I have ever done to my truck.

3. weisel

weisel 1/2 ton status

not on my truck, but my dirtbike seat was recently reapolsterd with the help of duck tape. I love the stuff