Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HiPo 350 and 465/205 in AZ

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by bornreadyk5, Dec 27, 2005.

1. bornreadyk5

bornreadyk5 Registered Member

I have a 350 complete with dist,carb,power steering,alt, covers, edelbrock RPM intake, flattops, 194 202 heads, 280 cam, all brackets, etc. Ready to drop in. Supposedly has 30-40,000 miles since rebuild. Runs great. Needs Nothing. $650 Priced to sell.

SM465/205 combo. Includes manual bellhousing, flywheel, cluthc Pplate, linkage, shifters. Good working order. $250 for all.

All above parts were in a 1971 GMC truck. Bought the truck and drove to my shop and pulled everything for a 6.2 diesel,TH400/208 conversion. Did not note anything wrong while driving. Engine was very healthy, tranny seemed to whine, but couldnt tell over the swamper tires. Did shift thru all the gears though.

All prices are OBO. Need the room. Must sell. May consider trades for???? Pictures available. Can ship or deliver. Forklift on site. Feel free to come by and look. Located in southern AZ. 1 1/2 hours from Tucson or 2 1/2 from Phoenix. Pm me for more details or pics. Can make you a sweet package deal if you need the whole kit and kaboodle. First come first serve.

2. bornreadyk5

Engine is SOLD. Trans and tansfer deal pending. Will keep posted if it sales. Thanks.

3. HOSS874X4

HOSS874X4 1/2 ton status

if you havent sold it whats the shipping to 75063 on the trans and transfer

4. bornreadyk5

Let me check. I'll get back with you.