Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hmm met a cool girl..then,,,,,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, May 6, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Well I go to my buddies Davids home on Sunday night, first thing I see are some good looking girls on the couch.

I knew one of them so I says hi and tol hert my name, then I asked if I met her at the party we had the night before "I was drunk"...

Nope she wasn't ther, well she looked board as hell so I told her I was going to sonic and asked her to come along.

Monica, turned out to need a big and to help her in the blazer, she liked the 75 and we ended up talking at sonic for a couple hours! So she gives me her # and I take her back so she can go take her friend home and get some sleep. "it was 2 am"

She has me catch her as she get out of the blazer and she tells me to call her tommarow..

We tommarow came and I decided to wait a day or two to call so I dont come off as pushy..

Tuesday...

My buddy Joe and I are at lab place for a drug test, waiting to be seen.. He bust out his camera and starts telling me about this hot girl who came over to Davids on monday night, she started posing and doing some "interesting pics" for them. The he tells me David hooked up with her and went "downtown" on her for over 1/2 and hour!

well I got to see these pics, but the camera display is small.. "she looks familure" I said, I asked her name and he says "Monica"

so I bust into my day-planner and look at the girls name I had met 2 nights before...

Monica....

Doh!

So much for playing the nice guy role.. that is twice that it has burned me /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

so the question is .... do I still take her wheeling sterday night... or not?

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

if you are into easy chicks then take her wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif-- if you want a cool chick to get to know and hang with then move on to the next honey. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

NO, give me her number and i'll take her out wheelin Saturday night. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, that chick is a seasoned veteran iffen ya know what I mean. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif If you just wanna tap dat ass then take her wheelin'...if not then all hope is lost.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Might want to wait and see if David gets the "gift that keeps on giving" first.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. namkrow

namkrow 1/2 ton status

When you go out fishing...

don't come home with crabs.
    -T

7. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the world of "players" it really sucks at first when they play with your head, trust me. If that's your style then go for it. It got old for me after about 3 months of hanging out with different girls every weekend. Now im happy with the one gf that I have. Hell, she washes the truck, camaro, and dirtbike all in one day in a bathing suit. I'm goin to keep her around for a while anyways. I'd rather have a girl that will not only go wheeling and get muddy, but then will come home and help me wash it (the truck that is). I would say move on man, find someone worth your time

NITRO

8. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

take her somewhere, get stuck (in 2 wheel) and be like "ever made it in a mudhole without getting dirty" or something equally as corny

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ahhhh.those were the days.non marreid days. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDude,your gonna get some.Its a win/win situation i think lol.My suggestion to you is to (like blazer guy said) tap dat azz lol. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI would also suggest NOT NOT NOT /forums/images/graemlins/shame.giffalling in love with her in any way,shape or form,because you dont need to go out falling in love with hoes. It sounds like you might like her"like her" and no good.Dont spend all of your time either!!!I can see....a 6 pack,some led zepplin,some cruisin,and make it your goal (to tap dat azz)aprox 4 hours i5 min from the time you pick her up.That way,you have free time to do whatever else you want. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI know you will do the right thing,Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

tap it, move on. tap it, move on. tap tap tap. 'n

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

12. supersize75k5

I have to say this thread is entertaining!

Tapping/drilling will not be commenceing...

Found out she wanted it from multiple guys at the same time....

so if this inicent looking girl wants to come along I hope she can consentrate while I am driving /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

otherwise I may just bring my ex-ex girlfriend...I brought her to the meet and greet last week...

she is "fun"

13. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

Shawn I really don't see a problem with that. I would hit it like a cave man....Taz

14. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I bet this chick has more STI's than some countries in Africa...be careful! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. supersize75k5

[ QUOTE ]
    Shawn I really don't see a problem with that. I would hit it like a cave man....Taz

[/ QUOTE ]

why when I can act like a caveman with the ex..

I am the only one she's been with...

"at least thats what she tells me" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    "at least thats what she tells me"

[/ QUOTE ]

Women lie too, there just better at it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. cdh

cdh Registered Member

If it were me, I would forget her. She will probably play head games (and not with the little head) with you and screw you up. Go find yourself a nice redneck girl and stick with her

But what the f*&k do I know, I got married at 22 and I married a city girl.

18. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Can't believe no one has said it yet, WE NEED PICS /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Wear a dozen condoms then. You will be safer and bigger for that matter.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

20. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wear a dozen condoms then. You will be safer and bigger for that matter.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Actually using more than 1 is more dangerous. They break if you wear 2.

Nick