Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hmmm...advise on sneaky decision..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Oct 18, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i really want a motercyle..really! but my mom keeps sayin no no no, but yet she lets me drive an illegal minibike all over the neighborhood that i biult like 2 years ago. im selling the bike right now and i got a job to pay for the blazer, but i would like to have a cheap motercycle to fool with in my spare time..and there is one..(not sure if it runs or not) thats sitting out near the street at this house for 65 bucks. if it runs good..should i grab it? i was thinking i would stash it in my friend who lives right behind me's garage for a while..lol

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i'd do it!

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I would buy it, too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just tell your mom when she sees it, that you built and modified the mini bike you had originally made. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Buy it !!! When mom finds out, tell her you bought it too fix up and sell so you can make alittle money.

5. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yep if she runs I'd buy it find out whats wrong with it and fix it up and if she finds out sell it for blazer money hehehe!!!

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha i was hoping you guys would agree lol..yea i think im ganna check it out befor it disaperes...just have to find a way to get there with OUT my parents, and get it to my friends house..(which is no deal he lives in the house right behind me lol) i pass the thing every day on my way to pick up my sister and it dont look that bad either... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

hmmmm...lieing to your mother,buying a cycle,keeping a secret,what did'nt you think we would agree with there? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

should of see the look on my mom's face when I pulled in the driveway on my new chopper when I was 17 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifit had a sissy bar with a hand grenade in it,rear view mirror's that were German cross's,and fork's about 5 feet long! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifwish I had some pic's

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha wow now that sounds cool! i just want something to take apart, put back together...actually i better not take it apart, cause i would never GET it back together, lol..but ya know just to work on and fool with and RIDE AROUND...course that would mean i would need to get a motercycle permit then lisence and all that over again, but hell who cares....i would still ride it around the block...if i can ride a minibike around the block for a year now..and not get caught..i dont think ill get caught with a motercycle..

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

again like i said to another member ya better knock on wood for sayin you won't get a ticket. lol. but that would be cool to have a motorcyle. man a chopper would be awesome. i love those things. later.

jacob

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea i should be spending every dime on the blazeer but damn 65 bucks comon! lol..although i DONT know if it runs either so lol

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It will not hurt to go look at it. Besides, It will give you a little brake here or there from all the hard work you are doing on the Blazer. Just do Mandy a favor and wear a helmet. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif .

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yes ma'am lol..i got one in the garage that i got from cyclstop a few months ago so i just need the cycle now! lol.. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    wear a helmet.

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry Mandy, but I'm a firm beliver in let those who ride decide !!!!! I personally don't have anything against a helmet, but I used to live down in Nebraska where they have a helmet law. I do not like being told by the law that I have to wear one !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Go for it man! What kind of bike is it? Engine size, etc ? Tell us!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

As far as the helmet - I once saw a poster in a bike parts shop I hung out in that went
    something like this: If You Got a $10 Head - Buy a $10 Helmet

I've also buried friends who weren't wearing a helmet .... Most were closed casket.
    Be careful - watch EVERYTHING that moves !!!! My $0.02 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

17. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea if i got it my mom prolly wouldnt let me drive it around haha..shes is wayyy to worried that i will get into an accident...i would prolly just drive it around the neighborhood and around town like short distances but thats about it..i dont know what kind or size it is..havnt had a chance to check it out yet or even been passed it in a couple days...