Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah... so I had an ultra-mega-huge-shitty day at work today... But I had plans to go to the Gym with my married friend, Jen... We naturally chose the air force base gym, but we got there and then she decides to tell me that she can't get on because she doesn't have a senior member CAP ID and I can only get myself on with mine /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif... So that idea sizzled before our very eyes... So I decided to walk around this lake at a park because there was nothing to do here and I've decided I'm getting lazy and need to get out and do stuff like walk around lakes, instead of plotting to kill certain people, hanging around on CK5, and waiting for this cool single girl I was chatting with on AOL last night to get online (yeah, still haven't seen her tonight /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif)...

So anyway, I was walking along the path all by my lonesome self... thinking about trees, the water, how completely stupid and pointless yet oddly neccessary roads are, and the thought of "gosh I'm lucky I can walk."

I noticed this girl jogging towards me wearing the same color shirt as me (bright green /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) and she took off her headphones and said "Carl?"... Yep, that's right... I ran into one of my friends from CAP... so I turned around and started jogging with her... so we jogged around the lake, which is 1.25 miles... and stopped at the little exercise stations they have... and I thought I was gonna die /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif... So we were talking and now I have a new do stuff with buddy... but it'll probably only last a few days because I have a second interview at a hotel tomorrow (gonna be a bellboy again) and I'm most likely gonna get the job since I kick ass... at least that's what the bell manager said /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif the position there is 2-10 PM... hrmmm... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh and the chick I met online last night lives here in town, is kinda sorta hot, has the same name as one of my dogs, and if I ever see her online again and I don't turn into a big pussy I'm gonna try and get me a date /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah, that's my story for today... by the way...

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's it, I almost got to witness a catfight today............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Today I got up and drank coffee with a huge hangover. Normally don't drink on the weekdays but for some reason I opened up the rum last night. Prolly going to go to work here in an hour or so...

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

"has the same name as one of my dogs"

Don't know if I'd remind her of that too much. "You know who you remind me of, MY DOG! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "You know who you remind me of, MY DOG!

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be worse. Could be the other way around... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif