Holley 502-3 TBI setup (GM 2.8)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Panther, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Aug 31, 2000
    Hey guys. Just in case some of the S-series guys make it down here to the For Sale forum, I thought I'd post this.

I have been collecting the parts for a TBI swap into my Sonoma, but it looks like I am getting another whole engine that already has the TBI on it.

I bought the TBI unit itself used from a guy. He guaranteed it was fine when it was pulled off the previous engine, but I never ran it. If I sell it and it doesn't work, I'll refund your money. I've also got the CFM-Tech TB spacer and an extra intake manifold (I had planned on boring that out before I did the swap).

The only thing I needed to buy (therefore not included in what I'm selling) was the rebuild kit for the TBI and the old style TPS plug since I have a 93. The TBI is very clean, but I wanted to use the rebuild kit while I had it off the engine. The kit runs $40 from Summit and I was going to get the plug from a junkyard.

If you have any question, feel free to email or PM me. I'm looking for $275 OBO shipped for this stuff. Thanks!!