Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

holley carb tuning help needed.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jones, Jan 21, 2007.

1. jones

jones 1/2 ton status

i've downloaded the instruction manual from the holley web-site,but the photos didn't come up on the download.so all the instructions don't do me any good without knowing where everything is located on the carb itself;i.e.idle mix screws float adjust,etc.sorry to sound like an idiot,butthis is my first holley carb and obviously they're laid out different than an E-brock style carb.so if anyone has or could take pics and post up(non-member viewable)or e-mail to address in my profile(which i'll add in just a minute)that would be great.thanks in advance.Holley double-pump #3310s:manual choke:( is there an electric conversion for this?how do i set my computer so i don't have to scroll left to right?

2. obijuan

obijuan 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. 86haubs

86haubs 1/2 ton status

Not to be a smart-a$$ but if you can swing it get an Edelbrock. Maybe it is just my opinion but I will sacrifice a couple of horses. I have pulled my hair out and threw to many things to mess with a holley again. JMO

4. trailblazr81

trailblazr81 1/2 ton status

Ive gotten Holley's and Barry Grant carbs tuned right. Vacuum gauge makes it alot easier. Hook it up to a constant vacuum port ant turn little screws in on sides of "bowls" till you get highest vacuum.