Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holley pro-jection TBI??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Frogg89, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Frogg89

Frogg89 Registered Member

Has anyone used these TBI's? I wanted to know how they fit on the stock manifold where the bore holes are smaller, Wouldnt the bigger plates hang up on the stock holes when you tried to open them?? Is there an adapter/spacer that helps with that? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Thanks, Ken

2. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

The holley 670 will bolt right on to the stock manifold no promlems, it comes with a gasket that is already about 3/4" tall and it already tapers from the 2" bores down to the stock 1 11/16" bores.

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have the 900CFM 4bbl on my BB. bolted right down to My edelbrock intake. If you are looking at the 4bbl, it won't fit. But i think the 670 comes with the plate to mount it.

4. the_goat

the_goat 1/2 ton status

If you go to holley they can answer all of your questions and give you part #'s, prices, ect.
    John

5. CTBlaz45

CTBlaz45 Registered Member

I have the holley 670 but am not using it how do you all like it/them?

6. Frogg89

Frogg89 Registered Member

I tried e-mailing Holley and I waited a week to get a response about something else before!! I gave them a call instead, MUCH faster!! Thanks everyone for all the help!! I have a flange gasket on the way. Ill let ya know how it runs with it!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif