Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hollister Dec.29 PIC'S!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Jan 13, 2003.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hollister Dec.29 PIC\'S!

Alright it took me long enough to get this developed!

Here's everyone BS'ing at the top of the hill...
    [​IMG]

Going down the hill...
    [​IMG]

And then starting to come back up the hill...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This must have been when Greg just about fell in the slippery mud trying to get some good pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

You can see the big rut on the left side of my truck... We were battling that rut the entire length of the hill pretty much.
    [​IMG]

Had to put out some flames under my truck and under the hood. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    [​IMG]

The carnage... A few wires and my air filter. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif You can see the only piece of whats left of my K&N prefilter.
    [​IMG]

Here we are leaving...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Greg72 doing the infamous beavis impersonation... "I am the great cornholio!" "I need TP for my bunghole"
    [​IMG]

And here's nosmog73... What's that mike? Oh i say the same about my truck catching fire.
    [​IMG]

My blazer wasn't the only thing covered in mud. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Re: Hollister Dec.29 PIC\'S!

Looked like a blast.. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Great pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

and again....I had a GREAT time!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif enjoyed meeting everyone and had fun!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll have the 71 this time /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif so we'll see if I get a little more ambitious!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Good Pics Ryan!

I would like to add that although I certainly enjoy doing Beavis impressions....I believe that pose was more about just being COLD....

.....and Dan didn't make the Cioppino until the next day!!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Good Pics Ryan!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well you only have yourself to blame for quite a few of those good pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Greg- Thanks for hopping out taking some pictures of me driving up that hill. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ya almost got muddy.
    And Greg.. i just wanted to say thanks again for that 12 bolt rear ya gave me also. I will have plenty of 1/2 ton rear spare parts now.... I'm not afraid to break my rearend at frank raines now. Maybe i'll try to. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'll have to pass down the spare parts once i step up to the big 1 ton world later this year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Great pics guys!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I still can't believe I missed this to go all the way up to tahoe to get turned around after waiting 4 hours!!!

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Sweet pics, i wanna come down and do Hollister this year, definetly! my 9 year old digs lookin through your albums, he has em all on the favorites list /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif oddly enough he can tell me what each of your trucks looks like and has on it /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Great, I can see it now - "Shaggy's truck has no wheels and it's ugly and brown and sits on jackstands." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font color>

9. uglychevyZZ4

no, i asked him, he has no recollection of yours, he said " it must have not been cool dad, i dont remember the name "
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    what can i say, he's 9 /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hehe, that's great. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I'm not even sure if I've ever even posted a pic of my truck on here other than the one with the photochopped fenders. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll give him a pass this time, but when it's done he'll remember it. Satin black with flames and 42s on Hummer wheels is pretty memorable. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

11. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif