Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hollister friday

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

I am goin to be up in hollister this friday with a few friends....just riding shot gun..anyone else goin to be playin up there?...if anyone is watch for a lime green jeep with no windsheild frame...or a dark green wrangeler with a tan hard top or a smashed up brown CJ5 (a drunk driver hit him on the way back from a snow run last year...so he is goin to finish it off in tank trap..this is its final run before he swaps everything over to the new body) Goin to be a good show /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 73k5tony510

73k5tony510 Registered Member

I will go friday and saterday. I might camp but im not forsure yet.see you there
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no shocks and no brakeline /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i so want to go and test my Junk out.

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I might go out there if I don't get caught up with some other stuff I need to be doing. Look out for my truck too. Any CB's? What channel if so... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i am not sure on the CB...but just look around tank trap or the obstical course...the main goal for friday is to do tank trap...goin up and down....the guy that is doin the final run on his jeep wants to do it baja style comin down.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he is goin to destroy this thing lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well i came, i saw, and we broke alot of [censored]...body damage to everyone...3 broken short side axles and a rear drive shaft hella fun...tank trap was nasty...but no roll overs..had a few close ones...3 wheels off the ground and the body up agenst the wall...

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Was there any mud in the Tank Trap???

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

the last hole goin up it was just soup...the rest wernt too bad...but that last one it was interesting...and i met 73k5 up there today too

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    the guy that is doin the final run on his jeep wants to do it baja style comin down.. he is goin to destroy this thing lol

[/ QUOTE ]
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    we broke alot of [censored]...body damage to everyone...3 broken short side axles and a rear drive shaft hella fun...tank trap was nasty...but no roll overs..had a few close ones...3 wheels off the ground and the body up agenst the wall...

[/ QUOTE ]

...[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

we have video...but we need to fire the camera operator...she kept just videoing peoples heads and not even watchin the wheelin... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. 73k5tony510

73k5tony510 Registered Member

I did the tank trap on saterday. I got a little crazy in there with the gas.Broke a stap on my 14 bolt.2 weel drive and my winch and some freinds and i was out .I have some pics and i will try to post them soon.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif