Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hollister Hills...Has Urban Legends too!........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 502 4x4, Jul 1, 2003.

1. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

Probably needed to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That's funny...

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Haha, Looks like it was made by the same people who made Wonder Woman's jet. Steph is in good company though, since Wonder Woman was hot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

4. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Woohoo, I made a chop by 5024X4. Well at least the k5 did.

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Man, you have some mad chop skills!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Very Nice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

HAHAHAHAHA.... very creative.

I'm waiting patiently for "Tortilla Man" to show up in these Hollister pics......or God forbid......"The GreyHound"!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

That's what i'm talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is cool very nice job /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Steph is in good company though, since Wonder Woman was hot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad 3 people have been over to my home though and seen my truck from the site, so the theory has died. It's in the driveway right now, and anyone is more then welcome to come by and drain my rad out for me so I can get the rot out of it.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Steph is in good company though, since Wonder Woman was hot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad 3 people have been over to my home though and seen my truck from the site, so the theory has died. It's in the driveway right now, and anyone is more then welcome to come by and drain my rad out for me so I can get the rot out of it.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a simple process...get a screw driver and a 5 gal bucket...slide said bucket under truck...unscrew hose clamp on bottome of radiator...work the hose off and try to push the bucket under the water comin out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..just get out there and do it!

11. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

After all that at Blazer-Fest.. Did anybody bother to get a picture of 502 4x4??? So we can chop him up??? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Did anyone get pics of me on the car crush or the ramp with my 737....? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

this is a simple process...get a screw driver and a 5 gal bucket...slide said bucket under truck...unscrew hose clamp on bottome of radiator...work the hose off and try to push the bucket under the water comin out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..just get out there and do it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's simple, but I haven't been home since last Saturday, so why I said go do it for me... when I finally get back tomorrow, I can do it then. But I was being lazy, and hoping someone would sneek over at night and do it for me and save me the trouble... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....awwe come on Steph,.... we're never gonna believe you... Not untill you come out and play Blazers with us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Find that Guy who used Your cellphone and ran up a tall bill. Have him lay Under Your K5 and then take the hose off, he can test the coolant to make sure it's useable. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Find that Guy who used Your cellphone and ran up a tall bill. Have him lay Under Your K5 and then take the hose off, he can test the coolant to make sure it's useable. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The idiot is in jail from what I was told, or was in jail.... he got a DUI there in Florida (he ran a stop sign and drove into a ditch). Something like 2 times over the legal limit. I know he spent the night there, maybe longer because nobody would bail him out (not even his parents, which I think is way funny). I paid the bill, and was glad my only encounter was him cost me that much.... I suppose he could have hit me head on drunk, so I consider myself lucky... weird how his sister, my friend isn't an idiot and one of the most decent people I know. Thier parents seem cool too (dad said he is going to pay me for at least half of the bill when he can). I guess her brother fell down or ate paint chips, because he's a true retard....

Oh, and Tori, next time you are up this way, feel free to swing by. Anyone else for that matter. My home is small, but people are always welcome. It's fun to fire up the bbq and chat with folks and down some grub. Just give me a days notice so I can clean my house... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone else for that matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    It's fun to fire up the bbq and chat with folks and down some grub. Just give me a days notice so I can clean my house...

[/ QUOTE ]

Last weekend in September, that is if I don't get lynched in Nevada next weekend..... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

18. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

Last weekend in September, that is if I don't get lynched in Nevada next weekend..... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Be fun, we could do a club bbq..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sounds like an idea.