Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hollister Hills Mud Story

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1979Jimmy, May 3, 2002.

1. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Nov 14, 2001
    Well all just thought i might just post a thread about my adventures. Today I went out to Hollister Hills with a few buddies of mine, my truck and another guys jeep. Got there at 10 at 10:05 my friends convinced my i should try the first mud hole (the one that swallowed LiftedAssDodge).

I promptly dove into the pit. It looked ok threw a few rocks and sticks in and the didn’t sink, hell i could walk on it.

Well checking out the pit and all my conclusions didn’t mean to very much cause i threw it in 4lo, let it go and promptly sunk right up to my frame. I’m gunna try to post some pictures but it took 4 trucks to get my out and some recycled tow strap (we snapped 3 of them!) and some chain to get me out. 3 hours later I was back wheeling again. God it was great.

P.S. I destroyed the trim around my 2 front wheel well if anyone has extras lying around who would like to donate them or sell them send me a PM.