Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hollister Trip Directions?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

If I decide to go /forums/images/icons/confused.gif , I'm pretty sure of it now,But I would like to follow someone from Sacramento down there Fri. evening around 4ish if possible or give me good n accurate driving directions either way will work for me. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Thanx,
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It is easy... Take hwy 5 to hwy 152.Take that west over towards Gilroy.. Turn on 152 towards Hollister follow that tell you see a sign for Hollister.. That takes you right in on main street. Follow main street all the way threw till it comes to a T. That is union RD.. Turn right and go about 300 yards over the bridge and turn left. That is cienaga RD. Follow that out about 9 miles and Hollisterhills is on the right side..Dan

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hey Thanx I needed that Info , I've never been down there! Lookin forward to meeting the crew! Just hope nothing else breaks till I get home again! You know how projects can be fine one day Crappy the next!

Thanx,
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    PS: What should I bring as far as supplies or what?

4. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Bring Camping gear for yourself. Some food for yourself or others, Your Truck. And uuummmmm yourself. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif BEER if you drink that icky stuff./forums/images/icons/smirk.gif and uuummmmm YA that should be good enough.

Realy what every you think you'll need. Spair parts and stuff. See ya there.