Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hollisterhills Mud pics..

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Dec 29, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Last count was Nosmog73 pulled me out twice.. I pulled him out once and I pulled Junkyardcrawlers dad out twice. RyanB had a small fire.. But a little tape and a new air filterand he was on his way.. I lost my alt. belt and was getting ready to head to the store to get another one and Shewheeler found it.. Put it back on and everything was fine.. Another great day of Muddin...And SheWheeler Sorry about throwing all the mud on your hood...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

mmmmmmmm, mud!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!!
    I'm gonna be there for Frank Raines. Frank Raines or bust. And I WILL put on a show. And I WILL break somethin. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Thats way too clean for a mud trip! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif LOL! J/K! Hope everyone had fun, I wished I was there!
    Bill

5. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Sorry about throwing all the mud on your hood...

[/ QUOTE ]
    No problem, I knew you guys were not gonna be happy until it was dirty /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

btw.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif pics /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Who does that 4th truck down belong to?

It's trying to do an impression of mine...

[​IMG]

Nice pics by the way, can't wait till I get to go next time!!!

7. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Wish I could have been there...

Went up to Tehama, CA thursday night and just got back. Had a family gathering up there. Besides I still don't have the dually running....

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Looks like lots a fun!!!!!!!!!!

8. gokartergo

That one belongs to ChevyDrivnRdneck (Aaron) His son rode with me most of the day.. But the front seat belt got really muddy.. So he had to sit in the back and got pretty muddy..

9. gokartergo

Some more..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool! Gotta Love Hollister /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

11. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I had a blast!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Het Dan thanks for watchin' the kid....and getting him ALL MUDDY!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifMy 71 will be going to FRANK RAINES!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

P.S. It was nice meeting you...NoSmog73,Shewheeler,Ryan B.,and Greg72!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. ChevyDrivnRdneck

Hey Dan......You forgot about Ryan B having to fix his truck on the highway BEFORE he got there!!!!! By the way Ryan with the day you were having I hope you made it home ok!!!!!!!

13. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

here is some more pics...Hey dan you have some of me in action ????

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I also had a blast with all of you guys/gals it was a much needed get a away ..Thanks for the good times...

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Cool pics, guys! I must agree that I expected to see alot more mud! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I assume that the mud pit at the playground was so deep as to be impassible? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The frame twister looks like it must have been pretty hard to read. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I think that in the 3 years that I've known Shewheeler this is the first time that I've seen pics of her truck in action. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif How'd it do? Does the popping from the exhaust that she was telling me about sound like normal header popping?

Aaron, looks like Tyler had a good time getting messy in Dan's truck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font color>

15. gokartergo

Here you go..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ya got to rub that one in huh...????? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

17. gokartergo

The mud pit was at about 5 foot.. And known of us had a snorkel.
    We all thought it was going to be a lot more mud too. But it turned out we had to look for the fun stuff. The frame twister got me stuck twice.. I tried it both ways and Nosmog73 had to pull me out both times..Shewheelers truck seemed to run fine.. It was the driver that needed the work.. She just needs to build some confidence in herself and her truck...But she did good..

18. gokartergo

At least I took the picture before I threw all the mud on you... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    It was the driver that needed the work..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I resemble that remark /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I had a lot of fun and thought I did pretty good for my first time out! Thanks to everyone for peer pressurin.....oh...uh..... I mean encouraging me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. ChevyDrivnRdneck

AGREED!!!!!! She did GREAT after we got her to go down that "wonderful" hill!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Hey a couple of more times and We'll have to keep up with her!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif