Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holly projection??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by smprider112, Aug 22, 2004.

1. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

Anybody know where I can find a wiring harness for one of these?? my roomate has one he'll give me, but the harness is a lil cut up...its there tho, so maybe I'd be better off just getting new wires and splicing em together (heard bad things bout that with TBI but nothing with Pro-jection) I've checked online, found replacement ones on holleys website but no prices, just P/N's and I've checked ebay and search engines, just cant seem to find these...so if anyone has info, im in need of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Go to their website and look up the parts for the Pro Jection system. They should list the wiring harness part number - go to Summit Racing and search for that part. Likely they will have it.

I have pro-jection and it works fine.

3. smprider112

found one at JEGS 115...that sound pretty resonable?? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. limey

limey 1/2 ton status

what model is it. i have some manuels

5. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

115 sound good for a harness. It would cost you 1/2 that just to replace the wires themselves, plus the time involved. I have a 4bbl 900cfm projection on my 454. I still have the manuals for that system. I have had no major problems. I had some moisture get in my computer, sent it to Holley and charged me 35.00 to fix it.

6. smprider112

this ones a 2bbl system...I have the harness and mosta the wires, but Im not sure what I have and whats missing, or where it all goes /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif All I'd need to know is which colors go where?

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Get in touch with Holley and see if they will help. I have the system but I dont think I could trace everythig down for you. Mine is the 2DI which is digital box, but not sure if the wiring is different. Can you take a pic of your harness and post up?