Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOLY BULL MANURE!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So when I went to the academy, this fawktard dropped out of the class once, came back a week later, then dropped out for good........

THIS FAWKTARD IS ON HOLLYWOOD SQUARES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

fawktard thats fun /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifny

4. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So when I went to the academy, this fawktard dropped out of the class once, came back a week later, then dropped out for good........

THIS FAWKTARD IS ON HOLLYWOOD SQUARES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe You should have done that? Then You could be sitting beside Rosie O'donell, Pamela Anderson or Monica Lewinski? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Got to have a place to store them Cigar's.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe You should have done that? Then You could be sitting beside Rosie O'donell, Pamela Anderson or Monica Lewinski? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Got to have a place to store them Cigar's.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So I could of borrow some plastic to fill in the body lines of my top while driving a "hummer" listening to some butt ugly rug muncher telling me that I can't have my arsenal......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Why yes you could /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Bubba... Don't you know that the whole world is out to get you? And now that you have won that nice winch,,, I would be ascared to use it... Might bite ya... Might do ya wrong... Better get rid of it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Remember... Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Bubba... Don't you know that the whole world is out to get you? And now that you have won that nice winch,,, I would be ascared to use it... Might bite ya... Might do ya wrong... Better get rid of it...

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I could of used it Saturday morning. I was the knight in shining armor for a couple of damsels in distress. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A FAWKING TOW STRAP WITH ME!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. landsmasher

I gots tow straps commin out my butt man... $1 per foot.. 20K pounds. 15 foot lengths. Reinforced loops at each end.

Anyways... Too bad ya missed out on the score... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, I may have recruited a new member for the NCBD. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. landsmasher

I still gotta stick the fine residents of Murrieta and Temecula for about another $50K so I can build my house up in Nevada. Unless the Govt Grant comes through for th Whore House... That would be better... Then I could be NCBD... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif