Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOLY CRAP!! Check out my score for today!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Ok, I'm so stoked about this one it's drivin me nutz! lol...Ok heres the story...The radio station in town has like a classified section on the website......Saw and 82 chevy short bed for sale there. So I called the lady about it. She said it was a diesle that had been converted to gas. Was lifted and had "monster" tires. So I went out to look at it today. It's a 1/2 ton Silverado short bed. 4" lift on 33's. Now this is the second best part...It has a Holley Pro-Jectioned 402 big block, TH400, 208 case, and weany 10 bolts. Now for the BEST part...Guess how much I'm gettin it for?
    $300! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Nice.. Are you gonna part it out? Or keep it for your fleet? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Zeus33rd

I'm thinkin I'm gonna keep for a tow rig. Stick the fuel injection on the Blazer, and a carb on the 402. Do the 3/4 ton conversion and call it good. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif That 402BB should make a pretty bad ass tow rig. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Sounds to me like you just got a donor for a tube buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

6. Zeus33rd

Well, I think I'm gonna leave the K10 as it is. This will alow me to get alittle nuttier with the K5 though...Tube doors.....WAY hacked sheet metal...Maybe somethin like what Frizz did with his. lol, Who knows..lol, The sky's the limit now. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Why don't you let me buy it for $500 and I'll turn it into a competition buggy for next year? That sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

8. Zeus33rd

No sir. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif LOL, This one is alllll mine. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Now I've got a poject to tinker on that I can take my time with. I've been waiting for somethin like this. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

So have I !!!!! That sounds like one heck of a start for a pure competition buggy!! You find another deal like that up there let me know ASAP!

David