Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOLY CRAP!!! ELDERLY ABUSE!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS [darn] [darn]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rob 85K5, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

HOLY CRAP!!! ELDERLY ABUSE!!!!! CAN\'T BELIEVE THIS [darn] [darn]

My mother called her aunt and uncle for Christmas, they were never close and only spoke during holidays. Phone has been disconnected. Called a neighbor and Found out her uncle is dead!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif We searched on the web today and found the obit from July 11th. We were never notified of any of this!! The state hasn't don't any probate of a will or anything.
    Also found that the house($98,000) was quit claim deeded to someone we do not know only a month before his death. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif The aunt & uncle never had children and my mom is, as far as we know, the only relative.
    Called the cops down there, Miami, and they went to do a wellness check on the aunt. No one was home til this afternoon, when the guy who now "owns" the house shows up. The aunt had been home the whole time and suffers from dimentia and didn't know to answer the door. This guy has two kids that are supposed to be caring for the aunt. The cops got the cell phone # of the guy for us and my brother and mom are going to call him tonight.
    The [darn] had the nerve to say that my mom should come and get her for the holidays and give him a break. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

WE SHOULD BREAK HIS [darn] HEAD!!!!
    i'll keep you posted.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: HOLY CRAP!!! ELDERLY ABUSE!!!!! CAN\'T BELIEVE THIS [darn] [darn]

damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif someone needs to fix that problem

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

keep us updated, if u need anyone killed, drop me a pm.

j

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

nah I'm closer drop me a line

5. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

nah, i'm closer, and a minor, so i'll get away with it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

haha, yeah but in murder cases minor can easily be thrown out the window /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I've got nothing to lose, whatever I will pick you up on my way down Henry.

7. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

ok, can we stop in charleston or around there and pick up some ski masks and crowbars? i'll buy, you know, to pay for gas /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You can contest this but you will probably lose unless you can proove that your aunt signed over the house under duress or she was not in sound mind when she signed it over. The same thing happend when my mother died. She signed over her million dollar plus estate to her greedy husband before she died. I tried to contest it but they had been married for about 10 years and he also liquidated everything prior to her death. There was nothing I could do.