Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOLY CRAP!!! IT MOVES!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Feb 29, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Ok, some of you know, that progress has been slowed on the rebuild of the 73 'cause I ain't got no job!!!

BUT, TODAY It moved under it's own power!! First time in 3 years that this truck has done that.

Of course, there is a ton more to do, But I was almost ready to give up and part the thing out and call it quits!! But today changed all that!! Now I'm ready to go. I got 2 more weeks before I can get back to work, and then............

Sorry, just a little excited!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Been there dude! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif It rocks to get something accomplished! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Keep faith dude, it'll come together soon enough! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Keep wrenchin on it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Bill

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Awesome /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

felt the same way when i got my blazer going...but then i did wind up parting it out /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif..but thats cause it was a totaly rusted out POS..lol..but it is a great feeling! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Cool deal! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Maybe someday mine will move agian... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Great job /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. cuzinjay

cuzinjay Registered Member

I just got mine back under its own power too.LOT to do yet but,sure feels good. I been layed off all winter and it sucks!
    TIME=NO MONEY /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    MONEY=NO TIME /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I hope spring comes I'm ready to get back to work. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mine has been in the garage on jackstands for a couple weeks, and soon I can get it out with crossover steering, 1 ton gear, and discs all around!