Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

holy crap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Jun 5, 2004.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

yea, first off, i'd like to say that adware/spyware should rot in hell. but i digress....

i gradjiated on friday. this'un here is a high school graduate. its really weird. we had a massive party last night over a friends house, and i think that was the first time our class has ever been together in one place outside of school. kind of sad that it had to be the last night of high school. anyway, its a very weird feeling knowing that im never gonna see most of these people ever again, not to mention the fact that suddenly im gonna be on my own.

anyway, just some thoughts. i never really went to bed last night, everyone got kicked outta the house about 4:30 this morning, so it was kinda a bad night. did you know that 6 am on saturday is a popular time to go surfing? we were bored so we went to the beach as soon as it got light out, and there were a ton of people out. crazyness.

and there's your random stream-of-consciousness post for the day

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Congrats, what are your plans for the future? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

goin to the university of north carolina at charlotte, majoring in mechanical engineering with a specialty in automotive/motorsports

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

That's awesome /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif