Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holy Crap...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My checking account is gone... Like not there anymore... It's disappeared... Along with the $600 that should be in there... And the bank isn't open tomorrow, I'll have to wait till Monday... And I need to get gas... But I've taken a lighter to my credit card... I don't want to write a check if my account doesn't exist... I pretty well cleared out my savings account...

This is a problem... :doah:

At least I have a 76 Chevy with a full tank of gas I can drive around in... Though by the looks of it, all the transmission fluid I put in last weekend is now on the driveway :eek1: :D

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Call my uncle, he'll lend you $20

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I wasn't me. :D

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Thanks... I'm good for gas and such on my Chevy probably for this week. It'll just be a hot, loud, uncomfortable, no-cd-listening-to ride around town... I'll go to the bank tomorrow of course and see what's going on, there's hopefully just an issue I need to settle rather than someone stealing my identity and taking off with my hard-earned money... If worse comes to worse, I'll probably just ask my parents for some cash, they always help me out since I always pay them back :bow: