Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

holy crap!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Jun 16, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Pirate 4x4 just got an Isuzu forum!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

they need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Blazerholic

Blazerholic Registered Member

Hey now... go easy on the zoozoos guys. I got a 98 amigo fer da wife and it's actually pretty cool. 210 hp v6/5speed/4x4/4wheel discs/31's from the factory/97" wheelbase. It's kinda like a jeep...only cool! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know it's IFS and all but I swear this thing boogies on moderate to tough trails. Not anything I would call hardcore by a long shot, but kick ass for a stock rig. Kinda like...dare I say it... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifa miniature K5!! Half soft top too!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...ok...flame on! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Worst thing about those lil guys is they roll way too easy. I have a friend who is now a quadrapalegic due to a roll over backwards in one. You have to know your limitations...

5. Blazerholic

Blazerholic Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]

You have to know your limitations...

[/ QUOTE ] Exactly!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif