Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

holy crap!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jul 5, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

ebaum vid..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that guy is lucky /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I wanna know why that female officer had her finger on the trigger?? I'm 16 and can tell that that situation wasnt at a high risk and that you never put your finger on the trigger unless ready to fire...thats the first thing you learn..sheesh /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

THAT, is whats wrong with cops today... LOL

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    THAT, is whats wrong with cops today... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem overall is the wussification of America. This has trickled down to police agencies. Instead of hiring knuckle draggers that know how to operate the machinery and putting people in line, they hire touchy feely types who are more worried about making sure no one gets pissed off during and everyone feels fuzzy.

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Can you imagine what the police report looked like?

"Suspect was detained and arresting officer was shot in the foot for taking too long". /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Did she have to write herself up for Barney Fife like conduct unbecoming of an officer??? Maybe 25 years to life on KP duty back at the department cafeteria will keep her finger off the trigger? Holy jackass batman!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

NOW I SAID FREEZE DAMMIT!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What a dumbass! I love the part where she stands around like a fool after damn near killing two people and then fumbles with her holster trying to put the gun away...I hope her ass gets fired, if not for just being plain old stupid then for endangering other officers, the ones who know their [I love Jeeps] from a hole in the ground, lives...sheesh! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Holy [I love Jeeps] dawg... Another reason not to break the law /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2 more! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

thats what you get for winking at a female cop while they're putting you in cuffs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

seriously though, someone was a little trigger happy

13. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif