Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holy golf balls batman

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by balzackks84, Jul 15, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well this is one of the things I did today after I got up at noon.

[​IMG]

They did help a little. My wobble got bumped up from about 58 to 62 but I am also only running 3 shocks (mount completely broke off in the rear). I figure when I get the shock on I should be able to cruise at 65 for the first time in a long time. I would recomend this to people who are a little off balance. I am just so incredably off that it is just too hard for some golf balls to fix.

2. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

I think I'm probably so off balance I need bowling balls instead of golf balls. (never mind, I thought you were refering to mental balance) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I run 39.50" tsl's on 8 bolt hummer rims with absolutly no kind of balancing at all and I don't start to vibrate till 73 mph /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Guess I got lucky /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn. I just got done replacing all the ball joints and the tie rods. I think the only thing left is my drag link /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

My 39.5's (no weights, no golf balls)run smooth as glass up to about 75...never had it faster than that on them though. They are very bald...I hope the new ones also run this good./forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

rene