Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holy Sh!t!!!

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by speedy, Nov 18, 2001.

1. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

Tonight was tolo (kind of like a miniature prom). I was supposed to go with AJ. [​IMG] So one of my friends and I decided to wear our dresses and do our hair and just go to dinner. We went to Yakima (nickname:yakiavegas). Went to this REALLY nice italian resteraunt. Came out to the truck.... S10.... driver's window shattered!!! Glass everywhere. They didn't take the cd player or cd's or speaker in the back.... just took the brand new Pioneer 600 watt amp she got about a month ago and her cell phone and cell phone charger. Talk about a shitty night!!! I told her the only reason I wasn't as upset as her is because this is just another shitty thing that's happened in my life and this is just something to add to the plate right now. Anyway.... I'm still a little shook up and that's why I told ya'll bout it. [​IMG]

I LOVE YOU AJ!!! Til we meet again. ~Michelle

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Speedy.
    I would like to start out by saying just how sorry I am about your loss. I know that life probably doesn't have much meaning right now, but hang in there, it will get better. We are here for you whenever you need us. My email is Dieselmh@hotmail.com If you need anything just let me know. If you need to talk, email me and I'll give you my home number, work number, pager number, girlfriend's home number, whatever it takes. Also, have your friend contact her cell phone company and see if any calls were made from here phone after it was stolen. A lot of stupid criminals (I know, they're all stupid) will make calls from their homes on stolen phones. The cell phone company can find what tower the calls were made from. It will definately narrow down the search, and the cops may know of some repeat offenders in that immediate area. It may not help, but it's worth a try. Once again, we're here for you. Take care.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?

3. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

Thanks. We got ahold of her cell phone company right after it happened. They turned it off for her. They were stupid and made a few calls, but she won't be able to get the numbers until she gets her last bill. After we had the company shut it off we realized we should call it and see if they'd be stupid enough to answer (i bet they would) Anyway, thanks again.

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

man speedy when it rains it poors... at least when this all passed you'll know what the good time are a little better, rigth? [​IMG]

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

5. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Man you need to get a rabbit's foot or something! And I thought I was junxed [​IMG] Sorry to hear about the break in. Atleast they didn't take the whole truck.

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>

6. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

This is very true! [​IMG]