Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holy shyt, look at this tumble weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, Jan 13, 2004.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Okay, I am not a small guy by any means, but look at this thing!!!. I went for a ride today. (Colorado..January....65 degrees.....Motorcycle.... HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif) Anyway. came home and this thing was parked in my yard.. Look out Texas.. Colorado is moving up.

[​IMG]

2. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

Yeah, definately wouldn't want that coming at me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

at least i know i'm not the only one who would take a pic next to a big ass weed just cause it impressed me

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! that thing could kill a LUV /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Not trying to hijack you tumble weed theme here, but could you possibly email me a bigger pic of that K5 in your avatar. rdarr96@netzero.net It looks just like my very first truck. I had a '72, 2wd K5 with that same paint scheme.

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

nice bike /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    nice bike /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are killer when it comes to changing a post topic /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyracing

I will send you a coupleof pics of the Blazer. It is a 72 that originally had a 307...

John

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's quality tumbleweedage there. Make sure you get that thing back on the road east, hopefully it will find it's way to Wes' front yard

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've gotten a few close to that size, maybe not as big, but close to it, in my yard. I normally just haul them over to the dumpster.

12. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn, that sucker is big. you oughta light it on fire and roll it down a hill while videotaping it, thatd be sweet. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

13. chevyracing

As dry as this thing is I think it would look like a flash bulb going off if I lit it, good suggestion though. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

14. chevyracing

Rick,
    I am having a heck of a time with my email right now, I have tried to send the pics a couple of times. I am on the phone (on hold) with earthlink right now trying to get the problem solved. If you have a CK5 calender the truck is on there on February 2004.

John