Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holy transmission batman!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jagged, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

:angry1:

Well, the tranny in the T-10 blazer has been progressively getting worse. Couple bad solenoids, needs at least a rebuilt valve body (a full rebuild to be honest) and whatnot. So, I got a fresh valvebody to put in it, and just tried to drive down the road to the auto parts store for a case of tranny fluid so I can change it tomorrow. Weirdest noise I've ever heard. Almost sounds like the pump going bad inside it or something, I dunno. Anyways, I've been able to drive it in 2nd and 3rd gear for the past week or so. Now, no such luck. It won't even go in reverse :angry1:

I love having broke vehicles. I haven't even gotten around to changing the stupid ball joints on this thing yet :(

Can't try to fenangle the Z24 into not popping out of gear.... it's at the shop, 20 miles away!!!!

But... there is a 75 LUV on 33's in the parking lot for sale.... only $2500 that I don't quite have :)

I almost scored a glorified golf cart (mid-80's honda crx) for $200, but the dude sold it about an hour before I called.