Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Homepage pics added.....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Jul 21, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Check out some pics I added to my homepage.

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/thatk30guy>http://community.webshots.com/user/thatk30guy</a>

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>

2. Daaaaamn! what kind and size tires are on the brown turd? that kicks ass!! what's under the hood?
    by the way, your spring plates are in the mail. no charge. just box up the 465/ 205 and send it my way and we'll call it good. LOL! [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Striving for K5 world dominance</font color=blue>

3. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Those look like 56" Terras.

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Black Thunder almost looks like the Brown Turd in some of the pics.
    BTW THANKS WES !!!!!!! The u joint straps came in today.

<font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>

5. thatK30guy

Blue Beast, those tires are the 46" Firestone Field and Turf tires. VERY HEAVY too!! [​IMG]

Motor is a 454 mated to a 465/205 combo and axles are D60 and 14FF with 4.10 gears. I did the driving in the pics in 2 gear and 4-Lo. Tires spun forever. [​IMG]

Wayne, did the straps bolt right into the D60? I compared them to mine on the 85 and they were the same. No problem on those parts. Just hurry up and get the axle conversion finished!! [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>

6. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I will check tomorrow. Did alot of running around today so I didn't have time. They look like they will work. Thanks again bud.

<font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>

7. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Somemore cool pictures Wes, Trucks are looking good. I think this is the first time I saw your truck clean.Sweet!
    Now you have got to tell me about the Elcamino.
    I always wanted to build a Blown 454 69 or 70 4X4 Elcamino.
    I still can't get that Chevelle stuff out of my head.
    I was in the Chevelle Club of Mich. for years (A long time ago). Had a 72, 71 with a 327 -Vette motor w/4 deuces and a 70 SS w/396 ground shaker. [​IMG]---[​IMG]--[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

8. thatK30guy

[​IMG] Cool on the Chevelle thing!!

My brother-in-law has a '70 Chevelle 396 SS that he has had since 8th grade, and he is 35 right now!!! [​IMG]

Its an original 396 SS car but none of the drivetrain or engine are matching. The original car was red with white stripes, but now is gold with black stripes. The 396 is pretty 'peppy' with big cam, headers, etc. Its mated to a 4 speed Rock Crusher and 12 bolt rear posi.

He says he will never sell it. It was his first car. All it does now is just sit in the garage and collect dirt and dust. Still a nice car.