Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Homers mouth. *ADULT ONLY* May get me kicked off here, but it is funny!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyracing, Feb 10, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

After a little thought, I have decided I better link this instead of having the photo up.
    HOMERS MOUTH

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Homers mouth. *ADULT ONLY* May get me kicked off here, but it is funny!

Doh !!!

3. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

OMG that is too funny.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

mmmmmmmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Funny he doesnt lick his lips more often! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Suffergauge

Suffergauge 1/2 ton status

In best Homer voice "MMMMMMMMM Toes...."

7. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i got that in a e mail the other day.

alway's loved that shade of pink /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dave

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

now thats some quality beaver! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Funny he doesnt lick his lips more often!

[/ QUOTE ]
    ROTFLMAO. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Dang, old post... but still worthy.

John

11. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Beaver Lips... LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Z3PR Could only dream of this... Z3PR's Mouth

[/ QUOTE ] So why you want to drag my user name into this and talk sh*t ??? I could only dream ???? Muddafawka please. I've had more then you've ever wacked off over !!!! You don't relise that when I was a dope freak, that I was a crank ( Methamphetamine ) dealer. Crank is a strait up sex drug !!! I lived with a bunch of strippers (all hotties) and hung out with the DJ from the best stip joint in the area (90% of the girls partied at his house or my house after the bar closed). I'm not trying to brag about drug useage, but I won't hide my past either. I'm only bring it up to point out the "action" I was getting and to show you what I said is no Bullshit what so ever. So in reality, who could only dream ???

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You don't relise that when I was a dope freak, that I was a crank ( Methamphetamine ) dealer. Crank is a strait up sex drug !!! I lived with a bunch of strippers

[/ QUOTE ]

How could we not realize it, you've only mentioned it about 14 thousand times........Maybe we should start calling you Z3PRerun......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifNow his sexual excapades involve sandwiches made from leftovers..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    You don't relise that when I was a dope freak, that I was a crank ( Methamphetamine ) dealer. Crank is a strait up sex drug !!! I lived with a bunch of strippers

[/ QUOTE ]

How could we not realize it, you've only mentioned it about 14 thousand times........Maybe we should start calling you Z3PRerun......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I wouldn't have to bring it up again if the select few didn't imply that I couldn't get any. By the way Bubba, when was the last time you had anything positive too say about anyone ??? Or is pointing out faults in others all you're capible of doing anymore ??? And you've got alot of room too talk about someone bring up the same thing over and over again.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    By the way Bubba, when was the last time you had anything positive too say about anyone ??? Or is pointing out faults in others all you're capible of doing anymore ???

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe I should rephase that too ( why is negitive replys your big thing now adays ?? )

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifNow his sexual excapades involve sandwiches made from leftovers..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nope, don't need to bring up my recent sexual excapedes.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now his sexual excapades involve sandwiches made from leftovers.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Nope, don't need to bring up my recent sexual excapedes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, we really don't have any interest in reading 'bout ya getting raped by a herd of psychotic homosexual buffalo.

[ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't have to bring it up again if the select few didn't imply that I couldn't get any. By the way Bubba, when was the last time you had anything positive too say about anyone ??? Or is pointing out faults in others all you're capible of doing anymore ???

[/ QUOTE ]

I am truly sorry that you feel like that, but you should really refrain from listening to Dr. Laura so much so the touchy feely can leave ya. Or you could make the Bellsouth call to the......
    [​IMG]

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Now his sexual excapades involve sandwiches made from leftovers.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Nope, don't need to bring up my recent sexual excapedes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, we really don't have any interest in reading 'bout ya getting raped by a herd of psychotic homosexual buffalo.

[ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't have to bring it up again if the select few didn't imply that I couldn't get any. By the way Bubba, when was the last time you had anything positive too say about anyone ??? Or is pointing out faults in others all you're capible of doing anymore ???

[/ QUOTE ]

I am truly sorry that you feel like that, but you should really refrain from listening to Dr. Laura so much so the touchy feely can leave ya. Or you could make the Bellsouth call to the......
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] Whats up with the bitches whiney comments ??? Who's crying ??? You really don't have the abilty to comprehend what I’m saying do you ??? Must be so if you think I'm crying about anything on the internet !!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif And I thought you said you prided yourself on your intellect. [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] It is the truely week minded ( ignorent ) that resort to comments like such.