Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Honda Racing!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Feb 1, 2003.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Racing in a honda is like running in the special olympics....even if you win your still retarded
    One of my buddys got that made for his Z71 and thought that was pretty funny.. btw we were in the City the other night and somehow got into a race with a "suped up Honda(carbon fiber hood, 1 huge monster tach,2 race seats, one big ass rocket booster tail pipe, one big ass wing to keep the car planted on the ground, roll cage, and a friend to help him get better traction)" and we spanked that car it was great. He did not see that coming from a stock Z71 which has one of those badass 327's in it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I liked to pick on hot rods when my truck was new.Suprised several T As and Camaros at red lights.That ended when the 35s went on.10Bs come apart on 2nd gear hit at bout 4500 with 33 Micky Ts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bigred86chevy

Bigred86chevy Registered Member

That is a great quote. I thought about getting one of their "V-tech inside" decals that look like the "intell inside" emblem and putting right on the diff cover of my rearend. I figure their little V-tech engines probably have about the same cubic inches of the 14 bolt rear in my 1 ton This Side Up off-road .

4. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

sooo..............you raced a honda, and won?????? so are you retarded? I am not a fan of street racing, yeah every one does the stop light to stop light thing, wich i dont mind. its the 4 mile race through crowed streets weaving in and out of cars that i dont care for. dont mean to pick on ya just giving you sh!t for street racing

5. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

SMOKE THE HONDA!!! even if people say your retarted its still fun bet he probably went and got more stickers BTW arnt those pipes for jet persolison? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

yes that would have made us retarted but now its racing in a honda which is what it was supposed to be lol and yes i dont think street racing is very good in crowded streets but i was not driving and it wasnt my truck so anything goes.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

7. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Street racings a thing of the past.Lots more fun to hook strap to hitches in big mudhole.More thrilling to almost not make the climb,Mudhole,or get a little air at the top. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yup, street racing is the same ole thing over and over. For us, there are different trails, diff rocks, diff stupid people always getting stuck (k5ntexas, lol ) and so its not the same ole thing over and over as street racing is. Dont get me wrong i love hotrods and the occasional import (supra, 3000gt, etc) but offroadin' is more of my "thang."

9. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Always had to watch who you met street racing.Met lots of GOOD people 4 wheeling from all parts of this country.Hope to meet lots more. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. evilandangry

evilandangry 1/2 ton status

It might not have been a Honda but a young man I work with spent 3K on the motor in his little ricer. Increased boost, pistons, head shaved, fart can, wing, sticker ect. He was so impressed with the shops claim of 350 HP out of a 4 banger. I asked him if they installed a stopwatch on the dash to record engine life. He did not think that was funny, he then claimed that this 4 banger would last LONGER than stock because all the new components are HEAVY DUTY. I had a chuckle and wished him luck......
    The very next day who should pull up next to me at the light? He revs FFFFFFAAAARRRRRTTTTT FFFFFAAARRRTTT!!!!!! I laugh, tap the gas and let my 350 blow gas into his passenger window. The light turns, we stomp it. (dont you love a detroit locker, not a peep from my 35'S) He smokes up, I hook up. It my rearview I see him try to shift??? Maybe next time he will let go of the gas before pushing the clutch! FFFFFFFFAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTT BANG!!!! (Push stop on the stopwatch) Won the race and towed the looser into the Wal-mart parking lot... well at least the big piece!!

Lesson: Iron will always beat rice in the long run.

11. MJB774X

MJB774X 1/2 ton status

people don't relize that hondas, and most other imports are built for fuel economy, not racing. I guess you can make them go somewhat fast, just as long as the rubberband doesn't snap /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Yeah ricers are anoying. Spokane is full of them. Some of those hondas get perty fast i wont deny that but the combination of mods(ie running Nitrous whith a turbo and wondering why the turbos go out so fast) and the fact a mojority of them pay to have it built for them and the fact they dont let the turbo motors idle down just makes me wonder about some of those guys. They just dont get, there is no substitue for cubic inches.

13. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

had to photoshop it a bit.

phill

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    diff stupid people always getting stuck (k5ntexas, lol )

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif shhhhhhhhhhh don't say that.

jacob