Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Honestly, what's so great about fornicating????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Honestly, what\'s so great about fornicating????

Wonder how many people actually don't know what it is....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Re: Honestly, what\'s so great about fornicating????

I do! know what it is, that is. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Doood... if ya gotta ask what's so great about it, maybe you should try it with a human for a change /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Disregard last PM.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Doood... if ya gotta ask what's so great about it, maybe you should try it with a human for a change /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that a living human is better than those rubber ones that look and act like the real thing? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    So you are saying that a living human is better than those rubber ones that look and act like the real thing?

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Fornicating is best done with your mother Bubba Ray! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that a living human is better than those rubber ones that look and act like the real thing? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Fornicating is best done with your mother Bubba Ray! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause no one would do your mom without a brown paper bag and 4 rubbers and a bag of flour............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

FAWKER /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I thought it was 4 bags of flour and a brown paper condom...Now I know what I was doing wrong... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought it was 4 bags of flour and a brown paper condom...Now I know what I was doing wrong... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope that was the industrial strength paper that condom was made of........

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The ad campaign was "Tree bark toughness"... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause no one would do your mom without a brown paper bag and 4 rubbers and a bag of flour............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

FAWKER /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, thats for you to know and for others to find out. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

The last time I fornicated with your lovely mother, she told me your true father, when conceiving you, was bleating loudly "BAAAH, BAAAH". /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Dont' forget to wrap that bag with plenty Shipping Tape, it's damn tough, or was that friction tape? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I can't take it anymore.........about ready to spew dip all over

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> It can't just be explained, some people like it, others don't. If you don't that's fine but you can't expect other people to be able to explain the attraction to you.

I hear that priests are really into it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif</font>