Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Honestly, what's so great about thinking ????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Aug 27, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Honestly, what\'s so great about thinking ????

Oh waitaminute. I forgot where I was... nevermind... wrong forum /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Honestly, what\'s so great about thinking ????

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I try not to do it.. It gives me a headache.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Thinking generally get's me in trouble??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well well look who joined the bandwagon... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Wha? who me? [​IMG]

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

What we have here is........

8. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

The Vulcan Mind Meld /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    The Vulcan Mind Meld

[/ QUOTE ] Or a volatile tuna melt... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The Vulcan Mind Meld

[/ QUOTE ] Or a volatile tuna melt... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would'nt that be getting a new microwave with actual power, and have a tunameltdown? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Would'nt that be getting a new microwave with actual power, and have a tunameltdown?

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif No your thinking of a stinky, gas powered phalicupcicle... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Ohhh sorry wrong thread, oop's! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Ohhh sorry wrong thread, oop's!

[/ QUOTE ] Thats OK, first time in a gay bar huh??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ohhh sorry wrong thread, oop's!

[/ QUOTE ] Thats OK, first time in a gay bar huh??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Zorro, the Gay Blade ya know /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Zorro, the Gay Blade ya know

[/ QUOTE ] So uh the masochistic homosexual spaniard board is uh over there aye...This is the Sadistic bi-sexual polish american forum.. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

16. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I alway's knew that polish sausage's were good for something. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

We also have a wide variety of white mustards and brown Katchups, some of the Katchups come with corn and/ or peanuts though, we call them gagman it's a polish term for the french word gourmet... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

One time I went to a party... it was an after-after-baby shower party for some chick at work... Anyway... I was sitting there eating some tamales and cheeseburgers minding my own business, when the hostess sat down in my lap and said, "why don't you try this, Carl? it's called thinking."....

I didn't know what to do at first, it was my first time being asked to think about anything at all... Kinda scary... Besides, what would I tell my parents? I went to a party and was forced to think? bull crap... My parents would be like "No one forces you to think, you either do it or you don't."

So I gave in to the peer pressure and did it... I thought about many things; the birds and the bees, Pepsi, being the mack daddy that I am, and of course gettin my freak on... Before I knew it, I had about 6.5 thoughts, and 3 after thoughts... and a few shots of ideas... I decided to call my parents on the hostesses phone (we had caller ID at my house at the time) and leave a message saying I was at another friends house getting drunk off my ass and wouldn't be home (it was a school night /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)... Oh by the way, this was about a week after I dropped out of high school... Up until this night, I had successfully refused to think...

Back to the story... I was having a good time thinking, and eventually I got into a heated and thoughtful discussion with the hostess about the value of strained pears... They got it on tape... The last thing I remember was laying on the couch saying my head hurt... but the other people there said I sat up and my brain exploded and oozed out my ears...

The next morning I was so sick... I got up, threw up, layed on the bathroom floor, threw up again... threw up some more... I threw up till the cows came home... Finally at about 6, I was well enough to go home, so I did... I think my parents know I was thinking at someone's house instead of getting drunk, but they didn't say anything... they're cool parents...

I was ridiculed at work (I got a nickname, thinky), and felt horrible for lying to my parents and thinking....

So I guess I don't know what the big deal is about thinking... I did it once, didn't like the results, and I don't plan on doing it ever again... Maybe someday I'll have one or two thoughts with some friends, but other than that, I think my hardcore thinking days are over...

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> It can't just be explained, some people like it, others don't. If you don't that's fine but you can't expect other people to be able to explain the attraction to you.

Wait... what was the question again? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif </font>