Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hookers and smoking Hippie Lettuce with Mike Tyson

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by zakk, Jul 15, 2003.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

I have installed the driver side Hooker Shorty headers and they fit great. i ran outta light so the other side will be done tomorrow. it REALLY gets the exhaust up and out of the way and the build quality is excellent. at only $159 they are much cheaper than JBA's or Gibson's.

In other news, these guys toked one with Iron Mike Tyson
    web page

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I still think Mike Tyson is a peter puffin' homo. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. gravdigr

gravdigr 1/2 ton status

Um, yeah....you go tell him that

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif zzzzzzzzzzz

4. thatK30guy

Be glad to. I would let him hit me once or a few times so I could sue his ass off. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Be glad to. I would let him hit me once or a few times so I could sue his ass off. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He wouldn't hit you, he would just rape you. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, true!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Well, I better get something to start stretching my cornhole out so when he does, I won't be feeling nothing from him. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, true!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Well, I better get something to start stretching my cornhole out so when he does, I won't be feeling nothing from him. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to quote the above so you couldnt change it! You Homo!

8. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to quote the above so you couldnt change it! You Homo!

[/ QUOTE ]

I got something for you to quote, you queer! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Aside from all the homo talk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifZakk do you have any pics? Also how does it look for spark plug changing? I need to get a set of headers and finish my exhast, thanks, oh Wes you are strange /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no pics yet. i'll get some tonight. spark plug look interesting. especially for a phat kid. It had cut outs for the various sensor you'll be running, and the flage is true and very thick (3/16"?) i'll get the other side bolted up once i get home and get it all together.

I'll be running MSD 8.8 wires, so if those'll fit, any wire will fit!

11. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

Zakk, just out of curiosity...are they smog legal(don't ya love CA /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif)?? I want to put some headers on my '85...would these work and still keep everything on the up and up???

12. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

Im looking that getting those, tell how they work and are they easy to get at spark plugs, on TBI engines which sensor do you need the oxygen sensor or AIR injection or both

13. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

not smog legal. i got a 49-state K5, so all i need to do is add a heat riser and mine are koser.