Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Horriffic accident down the street from me...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ddragggon, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

on the way in to work today, I made the turn from Etiwanda, to Slover, and spotted several blinkenleitzen around the first bend. the reason? what I'm assuming was a pickup truck lay on it's side, snapped power lines laying about it, and several slow moving officers walking around it with so-cal-ed workers preparing to tackle the repairs. I say assume it was a pickup, because there was a bottom mounted spare tire, and the body was completely mangled beyond recognition.

I'd be willing to bet it all on street racers...

-Rich

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

That sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blinkenleitzen = /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

here's one for ya: Halogenscheinwerferlampen (halogen headlights)

or the ultimate: Donaudampschifffahrtsgesellschaftkapitenskajutenstiefelputzerjunge!

Babelfish that, mofos! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

man thats terible. But if they were street racing, sometimes you have to learn the hardway... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    And about the bable talking, what the hell is wrong whith you guys /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

well, according to the boss man, it wasn't there when he came by at 6 AM, although my co-worker saw it there. the slow moving speed of the ambulance, and officers leads me to believe it was more a `Cleanup' than `Rescue' operation. probably someone doing 85 or something, and either couldn't hold the corner, or, blew a tire. ( those wooden poles are kinda strong)

-Rich

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    man thats terible. But if they were street racing, sometimes you have to learn the hardway... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    And about the bable talking, what the hell is wrong whith you guys /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Deutsch, spanky /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (except the blinkenleitzen, but that was good Germlish)