Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hostage Execution

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by firefighter184, Sep 22, 2004.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Watched the video of the Hensley execution last night. Still sick to my stomache this morning. Everybody in America should be required to watch a video like that. Then maybe those who cry for appeasement and negotiation would understand what many of us already know. Radical Islamist are not humans. They cannot and will not be reasoned with. They are animals, if not monsters. Seeing the brutal murder of another human being, and a fellow American, only strengthens my belief that we cannot, must not, back off from our efforts in Iraq and in the war on terror. The only thing these animals undertsand is violence and it is time for the left to shut their f*cking cakeholes and take the PC restraints off our military and LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR. How can they compare Abu Ghraib to what these bastards are doing? The Americans they are killing are volunteers over there working in a humanitarian capacity, building schools, improving water supply, etc...

So, as I have said before, KILL THEM UNTIL THEY EITHER QUIT KILLING US, OR UNTIL THEY ARE NO MORE. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I agree but I can't watch the video /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kill'em all

3. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

i refuse to watch the video's because of the anger it creates and i can't do sh*t about it...but i was thinkin last night, they aught to place tracking devices on all civi's and contractors working over there...kinda like the ones the biologists implant in animals for thier studies...no "big brother" type stuff, just tracking devices that get removed at the end of their tour...that way, we'd be able to find these hide outs when they take the hostages and i'd think it would put an end to this pu**y crap these clothed faced faggots are doin to the inocent folks if they knew we'd be bustin through their hideout door with some Navy SEALs and such!

But i'm gettin tired of these f*ckers gettin away with this...i couldn't imagine what i'd do if one of those men were my father...knowin they were bound and gag'd...they be-headed...

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    they aught to place tracking devices on all civi's and contractors working over there...kinda like the ones the biologists implant in animals for thier studies...no "big brother" type stuff, just tracking devices that get removed at the end of their tour...that way, we'd be able to find these hide outs when they take the hostages and i'd think it would put an end to this pu**y crap these clothed faced faggots are doin to the inocent folks if they knew we'd be bustin through their hideout door with some Navy SEALs and such!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent idea /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    they aught to place tracking devices on all civi's and contractors working over there...kinda like the ones the biologists implant in animals for thier studies...no "big brother" type stuff, just tracking devices that get removed at the end of their tour... Kinda makes you wonder why they haven't???

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. semper-k-five

just sent this email to the whitehouse

Mr. President,

Throughout the days following the end to the Iraq War, we seemed to have fallen into a pit where civilians and civilian contractors and their families are now making the ultimate sacrifice. Not that they give their lives in combat, but that they are doing so in a manner that is just as honorable, the "giving back to Iraq".

Biologists have been using low frequency tracking implants for years in their studies. These low freq. implants can be used to track animals for miles. I am a Former US Marine (MOS 2651) and I know our militaries technology will allow for such an implant with far greater range. Why are we not doing this?? Something needs to be done. These contractors are making a good pay check over there, and I doubt, the requirement of a tracking implant that is guaranteed to be removed at the end of their tour, is something they will deny.

The implant will work two ways to benefit both our Nations cause in completing our obligation to the Iraqi people and to our own citizens who are sick and tired of this coward ness we are being forced to stomach.

The implant will give our military Generals the information they require to find these hideouts and to cause terrible damage to the heartless executioners momentum in their efforts. It will also deter future kidnappings if these gutless individuals know that we will be busting down there doors and taking prisoners and lives of our own, along with returning the civilians safely to their families.

It can only be my assumption that these are ideas that have already been presented and are either in the works or have been shot down for whatever reason. I can't think of any way this wouldn't benefit both yourself as being proactive to combat these coward insurgents and to also get the momentum we need as a Nation to plow through this terrible time. It also seems to be the only way you will be able to find, kill and end this terrible problem.

Thank you for your time and attention and I hope as a Civilian, I can somehow help.

Very Respectfully,
    Aaron Bible
    USMC - Semper Fi

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

These Muslims murdering innocent civilians really shows their true colors. The extremists want everyone thats not Muslim dead. Period. Im also sick of the PC crap, especially in the mainstream media, its about time we called a spade a spade and treated the murdering dogs as they deserve to be treated.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

That is a great idea. I'm kind of disgusted now to think that they are not using such a simple solution.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think we need too catch them all, burry them up to thier necks, and fire up the mower !!!!! Oh yeah, and show it on thier TV stations. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. firefighter184

[ QUOTE ]
    just sent this email to the whitehouse

Mr. President,

Throughout the days following the end to the Iraq War, we seemed to have fallen into a pit where civilians and civilian contractors and their families are now making the ultimate sacrifice. Not that they give their lives in combat, but that they are doing so in a manner that is just as honorable, the "giving back to Iraq".

Biologists have been using low frequency tracking implants for years in their studies. These low freq. implants can be used to track animals for miles. I am a Former US Marine (MOS 2651) and I know our militaries technology will allow for such an implant with far greater range. Why are we not doing this?? Something needs to be done. These contractors are making a good pay check over there, and I doubt, the requirement of a tracking implant that is guaranteed to be removed at the end of their tour, is something they will deny.

The implant will work two ways to benefit both our Nations cause in completing our obligation to the Iraqi people and to our own citizens who are sick and tired of this coward ness we are being forced to stomach.

The implant will give our military Generals the information they require to find these hideouts and to cause terrible damage to the heartless executioners momentum in their efforts. It will also deter future kidnappings if these gutless individuals know that we will be busting down there doors and taking prisoners and lives of our own, along with returning the civilians safely to their families.

It can only be my assumption that these are ideas that have already been presented and are either in the works or have been shot down for whatever reason. I can't think of any way this wouldn't benefit both yourself as being proactive to combat these coward insurgents and to also get the momentum we need as a Nation to plow through this terrible time. It also seems to be the only way you will be able to find, kill and end this terrible problem.

Thank you for your time and attention and I hope as a Civilian, I can somehow help.

Very Respectfully,
    Aaron Bible
    USMC - Semper Fi

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on, great idea. Or, we could pull out of Iraq and send gift baskets of peace to all of the radical Islamists and hope they will leave us alone.

11. semper-k-five

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on, great idea. Or, we could pull out of Iraq and send gift baskets of peace to all of the radical Islamists and hope they will leave us alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sure that will be done if the kerry regime takes office!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Time to start the eradication.

13. MarcS

MarcS 1/2 ton status

Where are all of the liberals when this stuff happens ???
    I guess this is not as horrible as piling up naked prisoners and taking their pictures. That was much worse.

Nuke their ass and take the gas. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Nice work. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Where's the video?

16. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

MichaelSavage

This one is linked at the top. If it's not enough to really pi$$ you off, scroll about half way down and on the left are links to 4 more beheadings.

17. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

that vid is sick -------i feel for ther famlys
    /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

and just hope the scum that did that get the same in return /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. firefighter184

[ QUOTE ]
    Where are all of the liberals when this stuff happens ???
    I guess this is not as horrible as piling up naked prisoners and taking their pictures. That was much worse.

Nuke their ass and take the gas. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that none our resident liberals have much to say on this /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I understand all the emotion going into this, but this IS a WAR and people arew going to die. That video someone posted of us bombing the [censored] out of little white heat dots got cheers. I'm sure somewhere along the lines we've incinerated the innocent. Such is life.

It's a bad deal all around

I don't watch those videos. unjustified violence sickens me

20. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

ok...i have avoided watching the beheadings that these low lifes have broadcast. But i am sickened and enraged...i couldn't get the 'latest' one to load, so for the hell of it clicked on an older one. talk about a brutal, POS .....they need to die. The Geneva convention rules don't f*&in apply, kill them all. I feel sick......animals and thier (&^%^&$**^%@#*^!%@$^#