Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hot August Nights?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan B., Aug 3, 2004.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anyone else heading up to hot august nights this weekend?
    I'm leaving tommorow to go up there, this will be my 5th year in a row going to Reno & Sparks to check out all the hot rods.
    There is some serious money sunk into some of those rides! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Talked to one guy a year or two ago, his 'extreme 58' vette had like $250,000 into it. ..and he still had a wife. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

I have quite a few friends already on their way.
    I might try and make it down next year. some of the storys they come back with sure make it sound fun /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Take a camera and take lots of pics! especially if theres nova's and chevelles... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

What days are ya gonna be there Ryan? I live an hour from Reno /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Are ya bringing the Camaro? Like to try and meet a few members. I saw 1FNHIK5 last year but never got to say Hi /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Prolly try and get up there this week after work sometime or Sat or Sun /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I'll be there for a week starting Friday.I'll Be in my White 5.0 Mustang Convertable.
    Not realy sure what I'll be doing. Mostly visiting family and friends, Cruising & hanging at Tahoe. If ya see someone wearing a CK5 "Built not Bought" tee shirt /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It will prolly be me.

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool deal.
    I'm leaving tommorow for tahoe... Probably gonna hang out at hot august nights one full day, Friday from like 8AM till 10PM.
    Not gonna bring the camaro. It runs hot and i'm getting it ready to go to the racetrack in a week or two after i come back. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Good idea, I'll wear my Built Not Bought CK5 shirt also, so that if any CK5 members happen to be walking around we can meet each other. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif