Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hot damn

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Apr 25, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

after sucking an intake gasket at the last mud run in ST.Helen's and my edelbrock carb never working right since i bought the blazer. i just put a new intake gasket on and i bought a brand new edelbrock carb man what a difference /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif my blazer is running better now than it ever did /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i went to pull out into traffic and put the hammer down as i usually do /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif and on dry pavement the whole ass end pitched sideways on me /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif gotta love the detroit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Nice. which carb did you get? quadrajet? sounds like you should be getting up to browns(TSF) this weekend. oh I just remembered that me and josh might go up on saturday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.either to browns or sandlake. you going?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i just got the standard 1405 edelbrock carb and no i cant go this weekend i have to help my mother finish moving and kick her psycho boyfriend out saturday /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif but i will be making some good money for doing it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i just put an edlebrock q-jet on mine and MY-OH-MY what a difference /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

sand lake is going to be packed.theres a big sami event i think its "sand fleas" or something

6. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

yep sand flea ralley. more the marrier

7. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

if its nice at browns on sat. i will be going up with my bike(no ins. or tags on jimmy) will keep my eyes open for ya
    it would be great to meet other ck5 members

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

If you guys are going wheeling, are you helping out on the SOLV event in the morning tomorrow at TSF? Till about 1pm that place will be NOTHING but cleanup crews from ALL local clubs. If you need the meeting info for the Oregon Bushhackers let me know.

As usual, I am out. Every year SOLV is held during my daughter's soccer season..........and that takes priority over just about anything in life to me! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

What's cool now is she is trying out for a Classic team as a 10 year old (team is usually made up of mostly 12 year olds and a few 11 y/o's) so if she makes it Poppa will be mighty proud. Heck, I'm proud she wanted to even try! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Shannon, that's great news..........about time you got that carb problem solved, the smell of gas around your truck must have made you sick! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif