Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOT,HOT,HOT out. wohoo!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Aug 2, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i love these 90+ day's, i wish the earth's axis would break a bearing and it would stay this way.screw snow,ice, warming up the truck,making my property safe for other's,and i don't have to shovel humidity.AND it's day light till 10, easy to work on stuff,i don't have to worry about my son getting frost bit. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

2. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I shut down when it gets over 80 degrees. I guess I'm cold blooded.

3. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I've got snowpox. ONly way to cure it is to have superheated snow from flyong over the hood of a sled hit you in the face. :wink1:

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

SHUT UP YOU WORK INDOORS COME ON SNOW LOL:haha:

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Just wait till the magnetic poles swap ends. You'll be ice skating down the bog.

6. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I hate the heat, but I guess if it got really bad here in the winter I would hate the cold.
    Right know at 9 PM its still 94* :D

7. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

hang out here for a while, cant do anything outside. way to darn hot :mad:

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well how very wellinformed you are sir avatar or changer!

9. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

not in our lifetime will it happen. prolly another 1000 years yes

10. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

lol its not hot in Diego! Come out here where its really hot! The only relief is the lake, beer and pasties! ;)

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

mmm..pasties and beer...

12. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

And when, exactly, will we get the pics???? :D

13. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I like it hot too--but humidity bites!

I love it when its 80 or 90 degrees out!--we dont get enough summer here as it is,many years its a few WEEKS rather than months!..I was born on a scorching hot august day(according to mom!)so maybe thats why I love the hot weather so much!..mostly,I like being able to walk around in only a T shirt,and not have 50lbs of clothes and coats to drag around all the time--and sleeping with no blankets on most of the night rules! :bow: ..

Only downside is everyone else in the "hood" is out in the yard making noise!--Quads,Harleys,Beeping back up alarms on construction equipment nearby,contractors building houses,etc..my "favorite" is when an 18 wheeler dump truck drops a load of dirt next door at 7 am,and the tailgate sounds like a neuclear warhead going off 40ft away! :angry1: :angry1: --they could at least honk the horn first,and give you some warning!..and those "back up alarms" should be outlawed!--I doubt they ever saved any lives,and anyone stupid enough to stand behind a semi or bucket loader deserves to get squashed !.. :mad:

I am starting to get a bit depressed--already its starting to get dark earlier every day--it wont be long before I'll be wishing I had all the sins on my plow truck fixed!--havent even driven it 50 miles all summer,never mind fix anything!..summers are just TOO SHORT around here!.. :crazy:

14. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

join us here in so cal, not many days u cant drive a topless car or ride a motorcycle- i think there are more days its TO HOT to do it then its to cold

15. highrlr

highrlr 1/2 ton status

Sometimes I think im the only one that is in love with winter. I like when it gets dark at 5pm, Im comfortable with any temp that is below 70(except when its -30actual temps with 30-40mph winds, thats a hair too cold). And i love busting through hood deep snow drifts with my truck and you cant beat a bottomless powder day on your snowmobile up in the mountains! Yesterday it was 89 with a dewpoint of 75, I was extrememly uncomfortable!

16. boggerless

i work out side 8 to 9 hours and when i come home i usually stay out till dark. soaking in all the sun so when winter gets here i'm not going to nut out like jack nicolson in THE SHINNING. :laugh:

17. boggerless

deisel, i could not have said it better. :haha: :haha: those back up alarms are useless.just like car alarms, we hear them so much it's just background noise now.and the coat thing :mad: by FEB when i get home i'm already half naked. blast the heater in the truck with no shirt on . i feel to confined with all that crap on.almost panicky. :laugh:

18. boggerless

Roz and highrlr, i sat here for a minute trying to think of something i like about winter and i couldn't. :haha: a friend said CHRISTMAS, but they have that everywhere. :laugh: :laugh:

19. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Honk! Honk! Honk! Wo! Wo!Wo! EEP!EEP!EEP!

Dont talk to me about car alarms!..ALL my neighbors have them,and I live behind a dozen or more new and used car dealerships!(and Wal-Mart 1/4 mile away too!)...All I hear are those damm things going off incessantly--I even hear the "paging" speakers at the dealerships!( JOE BLOW,LINE 2--JOE BLOW--Line 3,etc!)...and they leave the speakers on all night,usually on a "love song" station..I hear Captain and Tennile singing "Muskrat Love" at 2 am,among other nauseating tunes!..I miss the woods that used to surround our house..now its a concrete ghetto here!..

I do love the summer though!--the hotter it gets,the more skin the hot babes show! :D ...yesterday,at the RMV,my least favorite place to go,next to a hospital,after dropping 81 bucks at the counter to renew my licence,and car plates,I was not in a very jolly mood!--but as I was leaving,a beautiful young Babe with the biggest,most perfect boobies I'd seen was sitting there,waiting for her turn to go up to the counter! :eek1: :eek1: :bow: :bow: :D ...

I didn't stare(but I wanted too!)- :wink1: -but another guy in front of me DID!..and he had a head on collision with another guy coming in!!!--they both nearly fell to the floor,you could hear the wind getting knocked out of the guy who was staring!-OOOFF :haha: :haha: ...he apologized,but the other guy saw what he was looking at--he said "I dont blame you for being distracted!!WOW!! :eek1: :bow: :bow: :haha: :haha: ....the girl shrunk down in her seat a bit,and gave us an evil grin!--SHE KNEW what had happenned!--and I dont think she minded at all either!...made MY visit a lot more pleasant!--if only the RMV would HIRE a babe like that,instead of the PMS wenches they always do!!.. :haha: :crazy:

20. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! here in vegas we just went 14 days without ever dropping under 100*... if kill for a 90* day!