Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hot Springs ORV park directions.....

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by BIGJ, Apr 8, 2003.

1. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

If you have never been to the park, it's on Millcreek rd. To get to Millcreek, take the exit 3 off of hwy 70 north. Millcreek will be on the right, right after you take exit 3. Once on Millcreek, stay on it all the way to the park. There is a church camp on Millcreek also, and it appears that the road ends there, but keep driving. The park is less than a mile past the camp, on the right. If anyone gets lost, or needs directions once in Hot Springs, you can call the park 501.625.3600.

BIGJ

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Thanks Jeff. I have been meaning to post up information, but I have to wait to call the park and they are closed till Thursday.

I would like to find out more on the park camping and where we can hold our kick off meeting.

3. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

You'll have to check with the park on the camping spots. I'm not sure how many they have left.

We should be able to hold our kickoff meeting at the park, probably in the parking lot.

BIGJ