Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hot springs roll call.

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Stroked72Blazer, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

I'm just curiose as to how many poeple are goint to be in Hot Springs this weekend.

2. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

Me and the Yellow ride will be there /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Me and the Old Silver and Blue POS will be there complete with the new ORD Prototype Triple Stick Doubler Setup.

4. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

I'm all over it! Still wrenching on the truck massively prior to leaving though... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

-Dan

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I'll have my unfinished junk there! Finishing the shifters for the Doubler, rocker skids and throwing a floor mat over the huge hole in the floor!

New motor sounds bitchin', tranny's shiftin' and Im going to be pulled down by a faaancy 8100 V8 Powered Burban with nice matching trailer!

I'll not be holding back this trip - time to see some Shannon Campbell/Layne Oberto style driving out of me!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

We have about 25 rigs signed up at this time. If we have less - that means more prizes for us!!! See you there! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My plans have changed on camping though. I will be staying in the no-tel when I get there Friday night. Need a good shower for the morning wheeling on Saturday. I will meet you guys at the front gate area before 9:00 AM.

6. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

Steve,
    How about those spring perchs ? Check your email lately ? Let me know.
    Blake

7. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

If I do make it I'll be probably be rolling in at 2 or 3 a.m. Saturday morning. Work thing I can't get out of. I still probably won't know if I can make it until Wednesday or Thursday /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Really wish my truck was done so it could be there, but as it is, i'm pulling Dan down with the Cummins. See yall there!

9. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I'll be there in the most unfortunate stock form (losing a job sucks), but I'll be there! Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing some triked out blazers! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. rocknh2o

rocknh2o Registered Member

i be there on friday, still stock and open /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, but we will be there! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My plans have changed on camping though. I will be staying in the no-tel when I get there Friday night. Need a good shower for the morning wheeling on Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, no women and he still has to get "gusseyed-up"!!

I'm there- even if the truck doesn't come together.
    The D60 R&P and rebuild kit should be here on Wed.

.....plenty of time, right?

12. Mudzer

Is the D60 housing in the truck yet?

13. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Looks like after all my work I won't be going no passenger. He was bringing the tow rig, I could use a buddies truck but it is a 1/2 ton not good for towing a heavy trailer with a blazer on it. Wife doesn't want me going alone. I thought about meeting up with your pack but I would be to slow and hold you back. Ken's sub is a mean mother for towing. Plus the clutch decided this was a good week to start slipping. Hope you all have a great time.

14. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

I dont have to put the burban in to warp so you could keep up besides Mudzer is driving it and Layne has to keep up to so we could go down as a Chevy pack /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

What time are you guys thinking of leaving Ken?

16. Mudzer

Chris,

We are going to leave Kansas City at around 12:00 noon on Friday. Ken is swinging by on Thursday evening to pick me up and get the K5 loaded on the trailer. We will travel to KC that evening and leave after Ken gets out of work on Friday.

Layne is driving down (like the hardcore guy he is) and we will convoy on Friday. It takes approximately 8.5 hours to get to Hot Springs from KC. If you wanted to follow us down, we will head down Hwy 71 to Hwy 270 in Arkansas directly to Hot Springs. You could meet us anywhere you want which is on our path of travel.

17. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

So you guys aren't getting into town until around 10pm on Friday night? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Looks like Bryan and I might just beat everyone else there!

Neil... you and I still will need some time to get the prizes sorted out. Let me know what you would like to do with this! Thanks man!

-Dan

18. Mudzer

I can chat with you when we get there Friday evening. I have started making the packets for each entry. We will draw names for the prizes and have 4 major prizes which we will determine. The Larger prizes like the WTO and others will be drawn for to give everyone a chance at the Big Prize. This is what I have done in the past and it works out well.

I want to have a Kick Off meeting prior to starting on Saturday. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

For those who show up early enogh on Friday to run some trails I will be on CB Channel 4 unless there is another club Channel I am not aware of.

20. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the offer Ken but there are several other reasons getting in the way also, my friend was 1/2 the financial backing for the trip. Gas, food, and trailer rental is just to much at this time by myself as it was I was scrounging for change in the couch cushions to go maybe I will get to go to disney with the KC club on the 26th. I'm gonna wheel with brett this weekend at a place his neighbor found close to us. I hope you guys have a great time though I will try harder to make the next K5 run. Ryan