Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hot wings!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Dec 9, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Does anyone else besides me have something that they love to eat, but tears them up every time?

I went to the local Wings place at lunch today. Ate about 18 "atomic" buffalo wings with garlic and extra wet. They came out swimming in a bowl full of the "atomic" sauce. My mouth just waters thinking about these things. I ate them one at a time slathered in Bleu cheese and complimented by Cajun fries with vinegar. Now, however, I'm back at the office and my stomach is gurgling. The flatulance is the silent bombs that is threatening to be wet next time. The silent bombs hang in my office and of the 3 people have visited me so far, none stay over 10 sec. They don't say anything, but you can see the purple creep into their faces. They're so bad, that even I (a person that admittedly likes the smell of his own farts) am feeling a little disgusted with the smell. I think i'm going to break the monotony by cropdusting a little around the front office.

And the [darn] of it is that I'll probably go and eat more in a week or two. They're just TOO good!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Man, that post and descripion is even more hilarious than the e-mails! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Soon you;re going to have the whole building running for their lives! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh, and i usually stay away from stuff that does that to me... Anymore my stomach cant handle it! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Yep Hotwings are the shizznit [ QUOTE ]
    I think i'm going to break the monotony by cropdusting a little around the front office.

[/ QUOTE ] Just make sure you don't sh!t your self /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Mission accomplished...think i'll go check my mailbox in a couple minutes and see what their faces look like. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Was this at Wing Stop? Ever heard of Buffalo Wild Wings? Man I love BWW, I'm going there today at 4, I'll eat 18 for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Budwiser! I used to love the stuff. And still do. But alas, it makes me fart so bad that the dog leaves the area. Makes her eyes water....

[​IMG]

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

HAHAHA thats one of the funniest things Ive read in a while.

Nick

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I'm laughing so hard that I can barely type... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Congrats........you made a 'signature statement'.........

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Was this at Wing Stop? Ever heard of Buffalo Wild Wings? Man I love BWW, I'm going there today at 4, I'll eat 18 for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, theres a BWW here in wilmington, it kicks ass! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

haha, hilarious thread /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Thanks all for the great words...this morning the stomach is a bit better, but last nite it got rolling again. It may have been the night's fare of $3 pizza and beer but I dunno. Anyone up for hotwings next week??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Last night I ate 7 of 10 Jalepeno cheese sliders. OMG, I can't stop firing off whoopie cushion mating calls. NON FREAKIN STOP. My insides feel like a balloon... there's plenty more where that came from too... GAWD I hope it stops. I'm gonna tear somethin up down south if I keep at this pace.

Maybe its just us Illi-noisy boays, eh Bryan??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

14. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Did Michelle make you sleep in the garage or is her sense of smell permanently damaged now?

Rene

15. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

i slept on the couch actually....kinda passed out there after the "concert" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Hell yea, BW3's is the shizit, best wings I've had around town. as long as the cooks are in a good mood.

Can't complian anyway, I make my paycheck there every week from behind the bar.

Owner of the West Texas stores lives in lubbock too...

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Dude where the hell did you go? I'm going to have to pay said place a visit! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

you gonna drive to lubbock for hot wings? You must like them even more than i do! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    you gonna drive to lubbock for hot wings? You must like them even more than i do! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably do. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    (a person that admittedly likes the smell of his own farts) am feeling a little disgusted with the smell.

[/ QUOTE ]

tooo good /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif