Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hotstuff (Jim) hooked me up!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudNurI, Jul 28, 2001.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Just gotta tell you all what happened today!!!
    set up time to meet Jim (hotstuff) and take two mirrors and couple trim pieces off his hands... ended up taking::::
    both doors weatherstrip, wiper cowl dash pad, gauge cluster, cluster trim, spare tire mount and finally the 4 things I came for.... hubby even helped Jim take out the tailgate glass.... SORRY JIM FOR THE GLASS ON YOUR YARD!!! just had to tell you all how great a deal Jim gave me!!
    and also HIS TRUCK ROCKS!!! thanks again Jim... and John said, don't get rid of the carcus yet, we may be down again very soon to take home some more....
    thanks again!

1986 K5 4" skyjacker suspension 3 " body, 14 bolt rear, dana 44 front, TIRED ol 305

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Right on...! I gotta say thanks too... he sold his TBI set up to me and it looks like it's in great condition and the price... man I couldn't beat it period any where else! Thanks Jim, you da man! [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

wanted to make sure Jim gets to see this!!!

1986 K5 4" skyjacker suspension 3 " body, 14 bolt rear, dana 44 front, TIRED ol 305

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

sounds about like when micheal came to buy the tailgate off my parts truck. He also took the mirrors, tail lights, tires, and winshield over a couple different trips!!

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>Come Awn yall...Let's go to LUCHENBACH, TEXAS!!!
    </font color=red>