Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

House for sale in Bend, OR $6400

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Jan 23, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I am trying to sell a house in Bend, OR. It is an older 2 bedroom mobile aprox 10' x 50' IIRC. New fridge, stove and oil furnace. Clean, cute smaller home. 3 storage sheds and fenced yard setup in small park. Lot rent is $290/mo I believe. There is enough room to park 3 vehicles in front of the house (1 crewcab dually, 1 std cab longbed and a small car on the grass). One very large storage shed is in front of the biggest parking space making a great place to work on cars/trucks.

Paid $11,000 for the house about a year ago but need to sell it and get out from under the payments as no one is living in it right now. $6800 will barely cover my payoff amount and I may even be able to knock off $1000 for a big block Chevy motor or Dana 60 front axle.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

to bad I couldnt find an arch office job in bend, Im poor and looking for a cheap pad. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j