Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

House in Bend, OR needs to go

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Aug 17, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Its only a small 2 bedroom mobile in a mobile home park, but it is cheap living 2 bed, 1 bath, new furnace and newer appliances. 3 storage sheds and a fenced yard. One really big storage shed right in front of the driveway (big enough for a 1 ton crewcab dually). Room to park 2 trucks easily (and possibly a small car sitting on part of the yard).

Anyway I was asking $6700 with $2500 down and $265/mo for 18 months (lot rent is $285/mo and includes water & garbage). But right now I'd let someone in with $500 down and $265/mo until my contract is paid off, which is about 9 months or so (plus lot rent). It is a really nice trailer for a small family (no more than 1 older kid or 2 young kids if they have a bunkbed to share the small bedroom). The park does a background/credit check (IIRC $35 fee) and if someone can pass that I'll carry a contract on the house. They are not unreasonable either on the credit check.

Both bedrooms have built in closets and dresser drawers (since you wont have room for dressers very easily). There is an addition with washer and dryer hookups too.