Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOW 4LINK WORKS?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CHEVY 4WD, Jul 11, 2003.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

A freind of mine wants to build a swamp/hunting buggy with 4link coil overs 2½ton rockwells 6FT tractor tires TH350 and a healthy 350 Does anyone have a good diagram off HOW 4LINK WORKS? I know how it does but if anyone has anything or a link I would appreacate it

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Check out Petersen's 4 Wheel and Offroad for some articles on it. It's been an on-going topic in the last 3 or so issues. If they don't have the articles on the website, have him buy a mag or two. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

for some reason I have a subscription to Peterson's now. I was pissed cause I bought the first 4 link issue then realized I would have to buy the others too but then it just started appearing at my house... haha. My Four Wheeler subscription stopped, which I want to continue and I SWEAR I renewed, in fact I think I accidentally did twice. Things sure do get screwed up sometimes. Haven't even bothered reading the articles but the first one seemed like a good start /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

4. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

those articles scare me
    in fact everything I have read in the mags has scared me for a few years