Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How about Bowtie heads?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Apr 16, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Anyone have flow numbers for Bowtie heads? My dad has a set of these that are mildly ported and shaved down. Hes thinking about building his 69 Firebird up and I want him to take those Bowtie heads off of his Circle track car and put them on a nice 350 for the Bird. Would like to run Desktop Dyno numbers and see what a good setup would be.

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

nobody has flow numbers for ported heads, your local machine shop or performance engine shop should be able to help you by bolting them up to a flow bench.

which "Bowtie" heads do you have? in the current GMPP catalog there are 3 "Bowtie" heads. a Phase 3 Bowtie, a Small Port, and a Large Port Vortec Bowtie heads. i can only assume there is a Phase 1 and Phase 2 Bowtie head that was once available.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Phase 3s

I was more looking for stock flow numbers. Can't locate them. Hopefully I get them on a flowbench sometime.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i checked my DD2K files, and my Engine Analyzer files, this is all i could come up with. [​IMG]