Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOW ABOUT MY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speed_deed, Dec 6, 2003.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

OU= OVERATED UNDOUBTEDLY

My cats pulled it off. I'm glad not only because the cats won but because this loss for OU will probably drop some of the fare weather fan support that has popped up for them over the last few seasons.

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

i was gonna post the same thing to piss BRB off HAHA.

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Great one sided Game /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

The bigger they are, the harder they fall... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    drop some of the fare weather fan support that has popped up for them over the last few seasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know how true you are. Try living in the state and going to the other major school. It's absolutely sick. You see people buying OU $hit when they should be buying food for their children. Not to mention the overwelming percentage of bandwagon fans that worship OU like it was the only god but have never stepped foot in an educational building on OU's campus.

THANK YOU K-STATE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

i Agrea with you wholeheartedly.....GO OSU!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Anyone see on the news the woman that had went to see the game? She had spelled "Sooners" "Sonners" on the side of her mini van, and didn't even know it was wrong /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

First off, I'm not a fair weather Sooner fan, been one since I was a kid. I'm over 40 now.......... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway, they got their arses handed to them. No doubt about it. K-State played the game of their life and deserve the credit.

That said, OU is not, nor was overrated. They will show in the Sugar Bowl (yes, there will be a boatload of bellyaching for the next month about this BCS crap) that they are the real deal.

What do you guys think the first 12 games were about? Sooners flat out were the best team in the land since pre-season until 4 hours on Saturday night. Maybe they took all the hype too seriously and overlooked the Jayhawks.........we'll see in January which team shows up.

They played the 11th hardest schedule in the country. USC played ONE top 25 team. One loss for each of the top three teams. Just because USC lost early in the year, and OU lost now does not mean [darn].

I feel sorry for LSU............. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    drop some of the fare weather fan support that has popped up for them over the last few seasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been a Sooner since I was old enough to use OSU shirts as toilet paper. Furthmore, kind of sad that you have to thank a team from out of state; but of course where's OSU at?

You don't know how true you are. Try living in the state and going to the other major school. It's absolutely sick. You see people buying OU $hit when they should be buying food for their children. Not to mention the overwelming percentage of bandwagon fans that worship OU like it was the only god but have never stepped foot in an educational building on OU's campus.

THANK YOU K-STATE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe they took all the hype too seriously and overlooked the Jayhawks

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww man! You can't even get that right? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Its not "Jayhawks" man, its <font color="purple">WILDCATS </font>!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Been a Sooner since I was old enough to use OSU shirts as toilet paper. Furthmore, kind of sad that you have to thank a team from out of state; but of course where's OSU at?

[/ QUOTE ]

At least one team from Oklahoma can beat K-State.....

I've still got an ace in the hole, so how ever you try to rag on OSU, I'm gonna own you....by the way, where in Oklahoma did you go?

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least one team from Oklahoma can beat K-State.....

I've still got an ace in the hole, so how ever you try to rag on OSU, I'm gonna own you....by the way, where in Oklahoma did you go?

[/ QUOTE ]

See previous post by Wes about K-State's QB being injured. And as for trying to own me, do I really need to pull up a previous post comparing the histories of both teams? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

As for where I'm at, look at a map, I'm about 30 miles west of NM..........

OSUfan trying to own OUfan??????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

How many national titles do OSU have again?

You funny guy..............

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Comparing the history of the teams by previous posts has nothing to do with the subject matter of this post, however it does involve OSU, OU, and the Big 12 Championship. If you can't figure out the connection maybe you should look at your own loyalty towards the Sooners.

Also, I would like to get an OU fans explanation on this...did Stoopid and Stoopid junior not have the balls to face the media so they sent their co-def coordinator? I hope for Stoopid and Stoopid junior's sake their was a family emergency.........

14. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    First off, I'm not a fair weather Sooner fan, been one since I was a kid. I'm over 40 now.......... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway, they got their arses handed to them. No doubt about it. K-State played the game of their life and deserve the credit.

That said, OU is not, nor was overrated. They will show in the Sugar Bowl (yes, there will be a boatload of bellyaching for the next month about this BCS crap) that they are the real deal.

What do you guys think the first 12 games were about? Sooners flat out were the best team in the land since pre-season until 4 hours on Saturday night. Maybe they took all the hype too seriously and overlooked the Jayhawks.........we'll see in January which team shows up.

They played the 11th hardest schedule in the country. USC played ONE top 25 team. One loss for each of the top three teams. Just because USC lost early in the year, and OU lost now does not mean [darn].

I feel sorry for LSU............. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You took the words right out of my mouth.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Comparing the history of the teams by previous posts has nothing to do with the subject matter of this post, however it does involve OSU, OU, and the Big 12 Championship. If you can't figure out the connection maybe you should look at your own loyalty towards the Sooners.

Also, I would like to get an OU fans explanation on this...did Stoopid and Stoopid junior not have the balls to face the media so they sent their co-def coordinator? I hope for Stoopid and Stoopid junior's sake their was a family emergency.........

[/ QUOTE ]

I would reply, but my current mood towards some whiny OSU fan and the immediate presence of lots of guns, I might want to shoot your stupid post and I don't think the city, nor the PD, who is really proud of this new computer would appreciate such a violent outburst. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Didn't get my humor, did ya............ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Didn't get my humor, did ya............ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, don't go jokin' on my 'Cats then. They are a damn good powerhouse to watch. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Did you notice that the KU Jayhawks are also playing a bowl? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Yep, they are playing one way at the start of all the bowl games. Can't remember which one because they are not worthy of watching football. KU Hawks are a basketball tradition, not football. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

HAHA

But you still didn't answer my question about Stoopid and Stoopid junior.......